Who is OPEN Still - Page 42

AlpineZone

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    To be clear, the intent would be to detonate this outside of China with a pretense that it had no connection to China, right? And somehow prevent it from coming right back to its place of origin through normal travel?
    Then Sir Robin & I jump OUT of the large wooden rabbit, and umm........... errr.... oh dear.

President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    You just combined two conspiracy theories into one. Nice.

There is absolutely no chance COVID19 is a biological weapon. Think how stupid that is. It would be the least effective & dumbest bioweapon even created.

GENERAL: Commander, DROP the COVID19 bomb now!!
    COMMANDER: When are we attacking?

GENERAL: Now son, did I STUTTER!!!!!!!
    COMMANDER: Well sir, it's just that it will take weeks after we drop it for a bunch of people to get sick.

GENERAL: Ohhhhh......uhhhh.....okay, DELAY attack for 2 months, but DROP that sonbitch NOW!!!!!
    COMMANDER: Understood

GENERAL: How many enemy soldiers do you think we'll kill!
    COMMANDER: Mmmm.... Probably zero sir. Maybe 1 or 2 enemy combatants if we're lucky given our enemy currently has no active enlisted warriors over 70 years old with comorbidities.

GENERAL: (((((slowly kicks at dirt & walks away))))
    LOL - OMG that was good. May not always agree with you, but damn, impressive post...

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    To be clear, the intent would be to detonate this outside of China with a pretense that it had no connection to China, right? And somehow prevent it from coming right back to its place of origin through normal travel?
    Not that I think it was the Chinese that did it but they could have isolated it and were producing it. Then it got released by accident. I Don’t believe this but...

Did it cross over from bats also?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

https://youtu.be/jwN5vYGiZws

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

Still think this is not a problem.....

Both US aircraft carriers in the Pacific are taken out of action for up to a MONTH after sailors get infected with coronavius - giving China an almost free hand in the region as Pentagon raises threat level to second highest setting

• USS Theodore Roosevelt and USS Ronald Reagan are the only two US aircraft carriers in the Pacific; both have sailors who have tested positive to COVID-19
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

I know two people who have died from complications from this virus. Ive never known anyone who died from influenza. Yea they were old, but to me, that is more real than any statistic someone throws at me, so I take it seriously and so should everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Still think this is not a problem.....
    I dont think anybody here thinks coronavirus is not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    I dont think anybody here thinks coronavirus is not a problem.

You are are so dense.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    You are are so dense.
    People who believe conspiracy theories (scientifically disproved ones to boot) probably shouldn't say such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Newpylong View Post
    I know two people who have died from complications from this virus. Ive never known anyone who died from influenza. Yea they were old, but to me, that is more real than any statistic someone throws at me, so I take it seriously and so should everyone else.
    Data to support your point, here's a Washington Post article explaining how misleading it is to compare flu stats against COVID stats:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...re-incomplete/

Thread Information