• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Feb temps set over 1,000 new records in US alone

Slidebrook87

I can only remember 2 days this year where it actually felt like winter in southern NY. I feel like Vermont resorts had a fair share of cold days including MLK Monday, but nothing around here. This March has been comprised of mostly 60 degree high temperatures and on Friday it is forecasted to be 72 degrees. Wtf is wrong with this winter??

ScottySkis

I can only remember 2 days this year where it actually felt like winter in southern NY. I feel like Vermont resorts had a fair share of cold days including MLK Monday, but nothing around here. This March has been comprised of mostly 60 degree high temperatures and on Friday it is forecasted to be 72 degrees. Wtf is wrong with this winter??

Life in North East at low elevation going on forever

ScottySkis

Bump
Wish it was 40 degrees outside.
I don't deal with summer weather at all good my body hates it
I fell like my etnal body temperature is now like 25 degrees warmer than anyone else
Hope u all enjoy the summer
I be in my apartment in AC 95% of summer
������������������