• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Good news for Indy pass holder

p_levert

I'm having a fusion on my SI joint done August 11. There is a three month no twisting, lifting, bending requirement afterward. So November 11, I can start physical therapy. Give that 8-10 weeks, and MAYBE, just MAYBE by late January I can get a clearance to ski. If COVID is not gumming up the works, this Indy Pass might just be perfect for me. There are 6-8 resorts I can get too without much difficulty, and some have some fairly easy terrain for me to get used to having skis under my feet after 2 1/2 years off of them. Time will tell, but I'm kind of eyeing this pass. The price is certainly right!

It's not just a good price, it's also the best guarantee in the business. If you don't use it at all, 80% of the $200 will carry over until next season. That's the single thing that pushes me into the buy column.

chuckstah

Yep. One of the main reasons I wanted it as my friends ski house is 5 minutes from there. Won't be worth it to me now if VT is off limits, but plenty of time to figure it out.
Was mount abram in ME on the pass? Doesn’t show on there now...

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

Killingtime

I was going to squeeze in a day at Mt Abram on my way home from Sunday River this past March but the whole trip got cancelled. I heard some places did not sign up again with the Indy Pass this year. I guess this is one of them. I may pick up a day pass and check it out anyway if I can get to Maine.

2planks2coasts

I was going to squeeze in a day at Mt Abram on my way home from Sunday River this past March but the whole trip got cancelled. I heard some places did not sign up again with the Indy Pass this year. I guess this is one of them. I may pick up a day pass and check it out anyway if I can get to Maine.

It's a fun little mountain that I hit with the IndyPass last year. Of the smaller hills in ME, I much prefer Shawnee, but Abram was a good time. While there likely won't be much hanging out in the lodge this season, my non skiing partner will not go with me to Abram again as the lodge is a temporary structure and the bar doesn't open til 3. Hopefully IndyPass can pick up a couple more resorts as the season approaches.

skimagic

It's not just a good price, it's also the best guarantee in the business. If you don't use it at all, 80% of the $200 will carry over until next season. That's the single thing that pushes me into the buy column.
so has anyone tried to get the 80 percent credit? a friend is having a bit of trouble -getting 0 percent. the excuse was the 80 percent is only if you bought pass insurance.

urungus

so has anyone tried to get the 80 percent credit? a friend is having a bit of trouble -getting 0 percent. the excuse was the 80 percent is only if you bought pass insurance.
I used my Indy pass one time last year at Cannon and got the credit without much hassle. Note that it is a credit towards purchase of a new pass, not a refund. Refund only available if you shelled out an extra $20 for the “Pass Protection Program”

2DDB39B4-81E2-4699-AB3F-56F4E7AECC4C.jpeg

Above is last years policy. This years policy is not as good:

292594E7-63B5-4F35-A25F-8E412D313E9D.jpeg