• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Good news for Indy pass holder

ScottySkis

WELL DONE Indy Pass WELL DONE! Adding extra value to your pass here.

If you were not able to redeem ANY tickets on your Indy Pass we will provide you with a 30% discount on next season’s pass.

If you purchased a pass after February 17th at our late season price of $139, and were not able to use it, we will credit 100% of your purchase towards a full-priced pass for next year.

We are excited to announce our line-up of resorts for the 2020-21 season and expect many great new areas will be added. The Indy Pass will not be going up in price and we do not need your money until the fall. On September 1 we will go on sale again for $199 and will issue instructions on how to redeem rebates if you qualify.

https://www.indyskipass.com

Killingtime

Yeah this was great to have this year. Actually used it quite a bit to visit places I ordinarily wouldn't go. BV, Magic and BE were my favorites and deserve revisits next year.

KustyTheKlown

nice move. if they added one more 'good' place in the northeast i would be in. bolton and magic are great, but nothing else on there i would actually hit. for now.

Killingtime

More resorts added to the Indy Pass today:

THE REVOLUTION GROWS!
Seven great new indies join 45 from last season giving you
52 uncrowded and authentic winter playgrounds for just $199.

Cannon Mountain, NH (F___ Yeah!)
China Peak, CA
Crystal Mountain, MI
Granite Peak, WI
Lutsen Mountains, MN
Sasquatch Mountain, BC
Tamarack Resort, ID

p_levert

Actually, I think you guys are missing the biggest improvement. With a $200 pass like this, there's always a risk that you won't use it for one reason or another. Not necessarily Covid-19, it's just that sh*t happens and you might just use the pass for a single day. Well Indy Pass has this covered:

Zero days skied = 80% credit
One day = 60% credit
Two days = 40% credit
Three days = 20% credit

That is f*cking awesome! These are all credit towards a 21/22 pass.

As far as the lineup changes go, I think that they will sell many passes in Minnesota. Lutsen is the best ski area in the state and there are a number of other regional choices. Good for the NE with the Cannon addition. Good in the Pacific NW. However, bad product for CO and weak for Utah, so no change.

thebigo

Cannon is a nice add but I usually hit a couple $29 Wednesdays per year. Probably need one more NH option for it to make sense. Gunstock would be perfect. $300 for two each at pats, cannon, black and gunny would be a hell of a deal.

Killingtime

Actually, I think you guys are missing the biggest improvement. With a $200 pass like this, there's always a risk that you won't use it for one reason or another. Not necessarily Covid-19, it's just that sh*t happens and you might just use the pass for a single day. Well Indy Pass has this covered:

Zero days skied = 80% credit
One day = 60% credit
Two days = 40% credit
Three days = 20% credit

That is f*cking awesome! These are all credit towards a 21/22 pass.

As far as the lineup changes go, I think that they will sell many passes in Minnesota. Lutsen is the best ski area in the state and there are a number of other regional choices. Good for the NE with the Cannon addition. Good in the Pacific NW. However, bad product for CO and weak for Utah, so no change.

Yes, good observation about the credit. It will be interesting to see how this pass evolves over the next few years. Cannon must have seen something they liked in order to join up. Platty, Smuggs, Bretton next?

Smellytele

Think this may be good for me. I would use Cannon, Pats, Black, abram, Bolton, Magic for sure. Maybe S6 and BEast. So per ticket it would between 12.50 and 14.50

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Dickc

This is a good deal, and according to the FAQ's, this price hold until December 1st, so plenty of time to sit and wait to see what COVID crap looks like in the fall.

Rowsdower

Considering switching from Epic to this but not sure I wanna change my base of operations from Jack Frost to Shawnee...

Also taking Cannon over Wildcat/Attitash or Bolton over Stowe...

But I like the price point... but also if I'm spending time up north Epic pays for itself... decisions, decisions.

Dickc

Considering switching from Epic to this but not sure I wanna change my base of operations from Jack Frost to Shawnee...

Also taking Cannon over Wildcat/Attitash or Bolton over Stowe...

But I like the price point... but also if I'm spending time up north Epic pays for itself... decisions, decisions.

Add it to your Epic purchase! Diversification always pays dividends.

machski

Cannon is a nice add but I usually hit a couple $29 Wednesdays per year. Probably need one more NH option for it to make sense. Gunstock would be perfect. $300 for two each at pats, cannon, black and gunny would be a hell of a deal.
Why on Earth would you get the Indy+ pass out East. None of the East areas are planning on blackout dates, save the $100!

Sent from my SM-T830 using AlpineZone mobile app

dblskifanatic

Add it to your Epic purchase! Diversification always pays dividends.

That is the way to go! The price point is good so adding a major pass like Epic to that gives one plenty of options!

We go Epic and A Basin which comes with lift tickets to other areas,

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Killingtime

That possible talking
On Harvey blog fourms few people in know said that comes out in few days
I hope so too

That would be awesome! Thanks for the update. When I bought the Indy Pass last year I had friends who laughed and said it was a one year thing and it will be gone. If they keep adding resorts like they have been they are on their way to becoming a player.

Killingtime

If they add Platty I'll jump for it. I'm there once or twice a year anyway and I'll get the moneys worth for it from a VT trip and hitting Shawnee more during the year.

Hit Shawnee last year twice using the Indy Pass. I think Shawnee is like $70 normally for a weekend ticket. Pass almost paid for itself with that. First time I showed up there I looked around and said wtf am I doing here. Wound up having a blast. Good friends to ski with and chilling at EZ Bumpps with some beers. The place was way better than I thought it would be.