• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How about something different

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
I would respectfully request people posting food/Beverage photos do it before dinner. It's torture at this time of night looking at all this great stuff.
:flag: Stay safe

cdskier

I would respectfully request people posting food/Beverage photos do it before dinner. It's torture at this time of night looking at all this great stuff.
:flag: Stay safe

It is rather difficult to post a photo of a meal before you finish cooking it! :grin:

dblskifanatic

We made home made pizza (build your own) and now it is pizza for breakfast - somehow enjoy left over pizza in the morning!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

kingslug

I cleaned up the basement, went through all the storage..finished an old plastic model..car oil change and new tires..built a small laptop stand out of some cherry wood...etc,etc,etc...

Smellytele

I cleaned up the basement, went through all the storage..finished an old plastic model..car oil change and new tires..built a small laptop stand out of some cherry wood...etc,etc,etc...

Put a new engine in my lawn tractor that has been sitting dead for a few years. Ripped up about 3/4 of an acre of my yard and spread 15 yards of loam and seeded it. I painted my deck furniture, cut up 3 -16" fallen trees in my back woods. Dethatched the rest of my lawn and spread 320 lbs of lime. Replaced 3 cracked tiles in my kitchen, reattached some balusters that were loose and many other small things around the house. Also have been drinking too much but getting in some good bike rides.

dblskifanatic

Sat and played on AZ, had lunch at a restaurant, drank 3 Station 26 Juicy Bangers and took a nap. I was productive as hell!

kingslug

And I started my new journey..I quite drinking. It was becoming a bit of a problem.
But now I have all this energy so I need to build things. I've been holding off as I don't want to spend money and I havent ventured into home depot yet. And by the amount of traffic that was on the road today I bet its packed. Guess we will see how things play out now that a lot more people are getting out there now.
And its amazing how much crap you throw out when you start going through the storage.

kingslug

Put a new engine in my lawn tractor that has been sitting dead for a few years. Ripped up about 3/4 of an acre of my yard and spread 15 yards of loam and seeded it. I painted my deck furniture, cut up 3 -16" fallen trees in my back woods. Dethatched the rest of my lawn and spread 320 lbs of lime. Replaced 3 cracked tiles in my kitchen, reattached some balusters that were loose and many other small things around the house. Also have been drinking too much but getting in some good bike rides.

I think you have won the ambition award on this one. I hate yard work. Although running around my forest with a chain saw and machete is fun. I did manage to repair all the holes in the deer fence...again. With 2 acres of it..its a lot. Need a jackhammer to put in the new poles and run some new fencing.

dblskifanatic

We chose to stay outside and Went for hike where a devastating wild fire destroyed over 400 homes and lots of trees. This area is being restored as a regional park and they have created paths to help areas regenerate. They removed a lot of burnt trees for here.

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

Smellytele

I think you have won the ambition award on this one. I hate yard work. Although running around my forest with a chain saw and machete is fun. I did manage to repair all the holes in the deer fence...again. With 2 acres of it..its a lot. Need a jackhammer to put in the new poles and run some new fencing.

Enjoying a beverage and watching the sprinkler!
IMG_1176.jpg

skiur

And I started my new journey..I quite drinking. It was becoming a bit of a problem.
But now I have all this energy so I need to build things. I've been holding off as I don't want to spend money and I havent ventured into home depot yet. And by the amount of traffic that was on the road today I bet its packed. Guess we will see how things play out now that a lot more people are getting out there now.
And its amazing how much crap you throw out when you start going through the storage.

Quiters never win!!

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com

Yes !Spare your kids the agony of going through all your crap when you pass on . I don't know what it is with my family they saved everything . Not what I would call hoarding but just soooo much stuff. I guess they lived through the depression or maybe it's there idea of a practical joke ?

cdskier

Chicken and Sausage Giambotta with a nicely aged 2011 Dry Riesling from the Finger Lakes tonight
DSC_0059.jpg

BenedictGomez

Cavatappi pasta with shrimp in a basil pesto with parmigiano-reggiano cheese.

I make this about once a month, it tastes great & it's easy to pull together within 30 minutes.

Cava.past.che.jpg

BenedictGomez

My quarantine keg just got kicked. Got the dreaded Pfffffffffffttttttttt............ sound.

This is why people call 911, right?

chuckstah

My quarantine keg just got kicked. Got the dreaded Pfffffffffffttttttttt............ sound.

This is why people call 911, right?
That really sucks, but you can get a new one delivered in many places now. Local brewery was selling 1/6 kegs of the good stuff for $50 for a short time to get rid of the cancelled restaurant orders.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

RichT

N Haledon, NJ/Jewett, NY/South Seaside Park, NJ
I have a home in the Catskills that I literally walked away from on March 14th, thinking I'd be back in a week. Haven't been back, stuck here in NJ in a condo with absolutely no work inside or out to do to it! Totally going out of my mind in anticipation to get back up there!