How about something different - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckstah View Post
    Just saw a piece on NH Chronicle about Las Olas. I'll have to check it out.
    I'd certainly recommend it. They had locations in Exeter, Hampton and Wells, ME last time I checked.

Ski season is always too short

Booze thread high jack
    For those contemplating kitchen renovations ,I'm working on an investment property and went over budget on the unforeseen electrical issues .I accidentally came across this and was able substitute epoxy for the granite I planned on . I was really pleased with the way it came out and spent less than $300.00 building the top from scratch . You're able to go over old Formica and solid surfaces and there are tons of styles .

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Take the total # of grocery stores in New Jersey that have a liquor license; now divide that by the total number of grocery stores in New Jersey. It is definitely uncommon.
    Don't worry, I know better than to debate with you.

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Don't worry, I know better than to debate with you.
    As cdskier explained, you're literally wrong unless the grocery store also owns a "liquor store" in 2-business in one fashion, which is essentially a clever loophole. Anyone from New Jersey obviously knows grocery stores with liquor stores inside them is uncommon. Why you would even argue this is beyond me.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by chuckstah View Post
    Just saw a piece on NH Chronicle about Las Olas. I'll have to check it out.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app
    They do a good job. I tend to go rarely because Newmarket has (or for now had) so many good places to eat and I try to keep my spend as local as possible. If you're passing through Exeter, Hampton or Wells though, they make some quality low cost Mexican.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    I accidentally came across this and was able substitute epoxy for the granite I planned on . I was really pleased with the way it came out and spent less than $300.00 building the top from scratch . You're able to go over old Formica and solid surfaces and there are tons of styles .
    I enjoyed that. I think it would be fun to do that with a surface that's normally supposed to be crappy looking, like a work bench & make it look like you spent a lot of money on a work bench surface.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    I enjoyed that. I think it would be fun to do that with a surface that's normally supposed to be crappy looking, like a work bench & make it look like you spent a lot of money on a work bench surface.
    I've had several "ads" on Facebook show up recently in the past week or so for similar videos of redoing countertops with epoxy. Kind of odd as I haven't searched anything at all related to that topic and I have no idea why they suddenly started showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Maine would have to shut down the entire state to close their liquor stores. Virtually anywhere in the state can have a liquor license.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app
    The gas savings, makes it so we don't have to drive all the way down to Portsmouth now!

I've been doing some skinning up the local hill and getting in some turns. Crowds are nearly non existent. Last weekend, we headed up to Acadia. For breakfast in the morning, there was the two of us and one other. Social distancing, places are dead, you'll be socially distanced. Grocery stores, not so much.
    lovin life,

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by uphillklimber View Post
    I've been doing some skinning up the local hill and getting in some turns. Crowds are nearly non existent. Last weekend, we headed up to Acadia. For breakfast in the morning, there was the two of us and one other. Social distancing, places are dead, you'll be socially distanced. Grocery stores, not so much.
    Restaurants are still open in Maine?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

Thread Information