Ski Resort Response to COVID-19 - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 1026
  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    You shouldn’t be on trails this time of year anyway in order to prevent damage.
    The ones we are talking about are still covered in snow.


  2. #72

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Barto, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,516
    Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Oh well, at least we got some traffic in here, been dead since politics were banned
    LOL - so true.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    The ones we are talking about are still covered in snow.
    In their entirety?

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    In their entirety?
    No, I doubt the entire Appalachian trail is covered in snow right now, but the part that runs over Killington that we are talking about is.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    No, I doubt the entire Appalachian trail is covered in snow right now, but the part that runs over Killington that we are talking about is.
    I think he meant more the side trails to get to that point...

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    I think he meant more the side trails to get to that point...
    I know, I was being facetious

  7. #77
    Smellytele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Right where I want to be
    Posts
    7,488
    Cannon:
    We moved the deadline for the best price to June 30th on Cannon Passes.
    - We also extended the offer to get a Cannon Bonus Card loaded with 3-$25 tickets to June 30th.
    - We'll reassess deadlines and offers as we navigate the current health crisis, and post any updates.
    - See the Season Pass Page for details


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

  8. #78
    thetrailboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NEK by Birth; Alta/Snowbird by Choice
    Posts
    28,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    Cannon:
    We moved the deadline for the best price to June 30th on Cannon Passes.
    - We also extended the offer to get a Cannon Bonus Card loaded with 3-$25 tickets to June 30th.
    - We'll reassess deadlines and offers as we navigate the current health crisis, and post any updates.
    - See the Season Pass Page for details


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Cool. Thanks. I stopped by Cannon to get some swag on my last trip to Vermont last month literally the day before the store closed. I was so envious of those skiing. But I did get two days in at Burke.
    Live, Ski, or Die!


  9. #79
    Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Mad River Valley / MA
    Posts
    989
    Sugarbush has their webcams on and Win even posts updates from the plaza and at his house. He's got a good Corona beard going it looks. LOL

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Sugarbush has their webcams on and Win even posts updates from the plaza and at his house. He's got a good Corona beard going it looks. LOL
    S

    Wait until you see it this Saturday

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:24 AM.