• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hiccups

Hawk

Why did you just single out nh to shit on when he said Maine and Vt also in the original post you responded to?

So you were trolling the drunk bigo?
Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Look I don't monitor this site 24-7. I missed that and only reacted to his latest one. At any rate, in the mad river valley we don't call out specific states as any different than any other. We are a diverse and mostly accepting community from all states. The other thing is that you can be living in a state and still have your plate from the state you came from. The guy that lives next door to me here on the north shore still has his NY plates and flies his Yankee's flag. He is accepted.

thebigo

It would appear my pal Jack Daniel's hacked my account a few days back. To be clear, as a lifelong granite stater, I fully appreciate every tourist and out of stater that feeds our economy during normal times. These however are not normal times, nobody should be driving 30+ miles to fish, hike or climb.

thebigo

If there is indeed a request for resolving actual hiccups, in my many years of bartending, this proved to be the most reliable cure for my patrons.

Make like David Hasslehoff in Night Rider and make guns with both bands. Push your index fingers into both sides of your nose to cut off the air passage and use your thumbs to plug your ears. You will feel like you are under water. Do that and simultaneously sip water out of a glass slowly through a straw. After 30 seconds to a minute or so the pressure in your chest will reset and the hiccups go away. Worked 99% of the time.

Cheers

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

All time post, cure is magic