• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A new GM for Sunday River

2Planker

https://www.saminfo.com/headline-news/9545-brian-heon-named-sunday-river-general-manager

Not too much of a distance move for Brian heading from Wildcat to SR.

Got to know him a little bit during his Mount Snow days. Good guy, and knows his ops about as well as anyone in the business!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app

As a Cat regular I hope we get a quality team player to replace him.
The Cat has been great over the last 7 years under his direction.

Best of luck to him @ SR, my ole stompin' grounds

machski

Very interesting. Dana stays on as President still and sounds like he will lead the real estate development. I guess Merrill Hill is a bigger deal than I may have originally thought. Should be an interesting time in Maine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AlpineZone mobile app

Cobbold

New gm for Sunday river

Wonder if this explains, why the gm at Sunapee went to Mt snow last week, does the ex Mt snow gm go to wildcat?

icecoast1

Wonder if this explains, why the gm at Sunapee went to Mt snow last week, does the ex Mt snow gm go to wildcat?

The ex Mount Snow GM is no longer with the company according to the earlier article

Glenn

Cobbold

I skied their a million times from roughly 1970 to 1978 or so, till jiminy Peak became Brodie’s equal