• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who Has Bought Their 20/21 Pass Already?

yeggous

I’m getting curious enough to call about it, at the risk of losing the discount.

Do it. And let me know what you learn. You’ll only be able to use one discount code, so the worst case scenario is you’re out the difference of the two credits — so $14.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

JimG.

Staff member
I’m getting curious enough to call about it, at the risk of losing the discount.

I bought one day ticket at Mt. Snow last season to ski with my son on a high school trip. I think I paid $63 online in advance.

Today I got a promo discount from Epic for $75 off an Epic product for 20-21. Email specifically mentioned the day pass I bought. It's still unlikely I'll buy an Epic pass but that's a pretty good offer.

Smellytele

I bought one day ticket at Mt. Snow last season to ski with my son on a high school trip. I think I paid $63 online in advance.

Today I got a promo discount from Epic for $75 off an Epic product for 20-21. Email specifically mentioned the day pass I bought. It's still unlikely I'll buy an Epic pass but that's a pretty good offer.

Still didn’t see mine yet but earlier they said it was coming...

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

trackbiker

Does anyone know any other lift ticket or voucher sellers who just told people to shove it, besides SKI Vermont?

I could be wrong & probably am, but AFAIK Ski Vermont is the only entity not honoring things like pre-paid vouchers or pre-paid lift tickets next season, for at least a limited spell (e.g. open to December 20th or March 1st to close). Even some season pass products, which you could certainly make the argument have far less reason to make any concessions at all, are doing so.

I bought an ORDA 4-Pack last summer and have three left. Had planned the use them at Gore the weekend just after they shut down. I haven't heard anything about being able to use them next season.

JimG.

Staff member
I bought an ORDA 4-Pack last summer and have three left. Had planned the use them at Gore the weekend just after they shut down. I haven't heard anything about being able to use them next season.

ORDA has said nothing to season passholders from last season either. Which I interpret to mean no customer accommodation for closing early.

trackbiker

ORDA has said nothing to season passholders from last season either. Which I interpret to mean no customer accommodation for closing early.

I think you're right. They came out with their 20/21 pass pricing without any mention of giving any credits for the the 19/20 season being cut short.