Who Has Bought Their 20/21 Pass Already? - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Does anyone know the price increase deadline for IKON pass? I just can't find that info on their site. I'm tempted to take advantage of the renewal rate but it would be good to know how long I have before the price goes up.

Live for today

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpsis View Post
    Does anyone know the price increase deadline for IKON pass? I just can't find that info on their site. I'm tempted to take advantage of the renewal rate but it would be good to know how long I have before the price goes up.
    I think they are on hold

No mega passes for us, but bought our Ragged passes in March before the season was over.

I like this thread.

Usually I do Blandford but that's not happening. Butternut doing a discount for Blandford refugees... 249 for the season pass which is really a good deal. Also thinking about the Berkshire East / Catamount pass.

Everything is so up in the air right now. I think I'm just going to hold tight for a while and see what happens.

Isn’t that a 299 pass (ragged Mtn)that have other mtns on it, a couple out west?

You think Berkshire East/catamount will buy blandford? Wonder if the mega passes and the new ownership of catamount is cutting into butternut skier visits?

My first deadline is 6/11 for the Killington 365 pass with the included Ikon base pass. Gonna sit back and wait to see what happens like I usually do anyway.

The deadline for my NYS 3 in 1 is 8/12.

Really glad I have time to sit back and see what happens. I would not want to have to put down big bucks for a pass and then have the season cancelled (which I do not think will happen) because like someone mentioned before good luck trying to claw back that money via refund. Just ask anyone who is currently trying to get an airline refund for cancelled flights. Even though the law in most places is that cancelled flight = refund.

"You think Berkshire East/catamount will buy blandford? Wonder if the mega passes and the new ownership of catamount is cutting into butternut skier visits? "

I don't know. Maybe in the future? I can't see them spending the money on it this year. With the economy in a tail spin it wouldn't seem very prudent.

I didn't ski butternut weekends this past year so it's hard to tell if catamount is cutting into butternut.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobbold View Post
    You think Berkshire East/catamount will buy blandford? Wonder if the mega passes and the new ownership of catamount is cutting into butternut skier visits?
    I don't they will buy Blandford. They have pumped a lot of money into fixing up Catamount with the new lodge and all. Place looks great but there's still more work to be done. On top of that coming off of one of the strangest/worst seasons I can remember. I can't see them taking on another project. I just hope BE and Catamount are back on the Indy Pass next year. Had a blast at both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpsis View Post
    OK, got my answer, had to communicate with IKON to get it:
    "Renewal discount ends, payment plan offer ends, and prices go up on April 22, 2020".

Live for today

Thread Information