• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cyclone rake

thebigo

Does anyone own one? Thinking about sending some of my trump bucks to a new england company. Have a massively leafy property, roughly one acre surrounded by endless dense hardwoods on all sides. Reviews/experienced appreciated.

drjeff

Does anyone own one? Thinking about sending some of my trump bucks to a new england company. Have a massively leafy property, roughly one acre surrounded by endless dense hardwoods on all sides. Reviews/experienced appreciated.

I had one for about 5 years, until my yard tractor died and my wife decided that having a yard service take care of our yard so that I could have more free time was the way to you (used to take me about 2.5 hours between trimming, push mowing around trees/corners, and then using the yard tractor and the cyclone rake for the bulk of the yard).

Very solid product! Sucks up leaves. thick, wet grass easily. Takes a little getting used to driving around with it as the whip action if you make a tight turn wants to pull the back end of your tractor around, and over time, did put some wear at tear on the hitch area of my tractor.

I was very happy with mine and it held up well

Boxtop Willie

Had one for 4 years. Great product. Well built. Held up great. Had a big yard (3.5 acre, surrounded by oak trees with the world's largest leaves). Used primarily for fall leaves and spring clean up. Saved me hours of work and given what landscapers were charging pay back was probably 2 seasons. Only sold it because I moved to a place with no yard. Check CraigsList, Facebook for a used one. Sold mine on Craigslist in a day.