• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SKIVT 4 pack

Smellytele

I was just wondering if anyone has heard if the unused ones for this year will be good next year? I used ones at Sugarbush and Stowe and I know I should have used them all but had saved 2 on 2 different cards to do some spring skiing. If they aren't good for next year no big deal but just thought I would check to see if anyone knew or heard anything.

sull1102

I haven’t heard anything, only used 1 of my 4 on a day at Stowe.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

mikec142

Yeah...I'm in the same boat. Used one of my four days at MRG. It would be great if they could be used next season and if not, c'est la vie.

BenedictGomez

It's not looking good. I bought a few of the Ski Vermont VIP passes specifically to use in late March, and I think I'm S.O.L. Really stinks given pretty much everyone else is honoring prepaid vouchers & tickets until at least 12/15, 12/25, or 01/01.

sull1102

Never know, I think it will depend on if SkiVT goes to the resorts and asks. I could see an extension to 1/1 with Christmas vacation blackout

shadyjay

Website
linktr.ee
https://skivermont.com/ski-vermont-4-pass-information

Ski season is weather-dependent and never finite to begin with, and we had a sizable window - early November to mid-March - in which to use this year's passes. Even in a season not cut short by a global health crisis, many areas cease lift operations by the end of March. Given the circumstances, and how heavily discounted the 4 Pass is to begin with we hope customers will understand. Thank you for supporting Vermont ski areas, and we hope you and yours are well during this difficult time.

sull1102

Sucks, but it is what it is. For me personally I think I came up under $100 short thanks to Stowe’s insane day ticket pricing.

mikec142

For me, it's a c'est la vie thing. I hurt myself on 2/1 and if I hadn't gotten hurt I would have easily used the balance of my SkiVT pass as well as the one day of Sugarbush Quad Pack that I had left. I'm happy that SB is honoring that one day thru 12/24. I understand SkiVT's position and I'm cool with it.