• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski and snowboard sales

dblskifanatic

I was shopping for ski gear over the past few days and bought the Dalbello Panterra 120 with ID liner for $249. They even had other boot sun $200. Has anyone seen other deals?

IMG_3848.jpg
IMG_3849.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Smellytele

Just bought a pair of Nordic Astral 88’s for my wife brand new for 179 and free shipping. She already had a pair of the 82’s she loves but wanted something a little wider. I’ll mount a pair of fritisch bindings on the thinner ones so she can do some skinning. Take the bindings off those and put them on the 88’s.

dblskifanatic

Bought these for my wife for $199. Problem is she has to stare at them for now. She got them the week the Stay at Home order was announced. Bummer for her.

IMG_3876.jpg

thetrailboss

Staff member
Dalbello makes AWESOME boots at a decent pricepoint. About 15 years ago they were a lot more affordable, but they are still a good value. I've alone been responsible for three pairs myself in 16 years and at least five other people buying their boots. I think I need a commission! :lol: