Season Pass Options/Considerations - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 563
  1. #71
    Edd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newmarket, NH
    Posts
    5,329
    Quote Originally Posted by billo View Post
    Only a week to make my renewal decision and I'm still not sold on next season. I'm guessing I'm not alone and resorts should be getting nervous.
    Only a week? What are you buying? Im under the impression the normal deadlines have been extended by months.


  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Only a week? What are you buying? I’m under the impression the normal deadlines have been extended by months.
    Ikon goes up in price near the end of May and I think any renewal discounts go away too at that point (not 100% sure about that)

  3. #73

  4. #74
    Edd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newmarket, NH
    Posts
    5,329
    Quote Originally Posted by boston_e View Post
    Ikon goes up in price near the end of May and I think any renewal discounts go away too at that point (not 100% sure about that)
    That does surprise me. Im going Epic so I wasnt paying attention to Ikon. Epic raises in September I believe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #75
    The Ikon pass deadline is Wed May 27. I will be buying. I am also thinking about the Indy Pass or some other cheapo pass with a bunch of partner resorts (like maybe a Ski Cooper pass).

  6. #76
    JimG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hopewell Jct., NY
    Posts
    10,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    That does surprise me. Im going Epic so I wasnt paying attention to Ikon. Epic raises in September I believe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    September is correct.

    Actually considering the Epic local pass.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    September is correct.

    Actually considering the Epic local pass.
    The NE value pass is, well, a great value. Especially if you're a senior ($449). But the NY options are pretty limited, just Hunter.

  8. #78

    Epic pass

    Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    September is correct.

    Actually considering the Epic local pass.
    I am considering the local epic pass with the Indy pass, live in wmass, moderna has good results on their vaccine trials, phase 1, going to phase two, maybe we will have a normal year, may go to a full epic with no Indy if moderna does develop the vaccine.

  9. #79

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Long Island / Killington
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by p_levert View Post
    The Ikon pass deadline is Wed May 27. I will be buying. I am also thinking about the Indy Pass or some other cheapo pass with a bunch of partner resorts (like maybe a Ski Cooper pass).
    Yeah, I'm probably doing the same combo. Had the Indy Pass last year and it worked out really well. Picked it up mainly for Bolton and Magic. Everything else was just a bonus.

  10. #80
    I think we have decided that if Vermont lifts it's 14 day quarantine restriction for any coming in from out of state (or if Killington comes up with a contingency plan for that) we will do the Killington 365 passes for the family. If not, we are just going to do Pico passes.... lowest cost and risk for if the season gets disrupted in some way.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:42 PM.