• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If only.....

drjeff

https://waw.w3.uvm.edu//skivt-l/?Page=depths.php

Still 5', average for this time of year 30" .
The Wildcat MW web cam looks like mid winter . I doubt the Auto road would be open by Memorial day the way this years going .
From the autoroads FB page, they're about 3/4ths of the way up the road with their snow removal efforts as of a couple of days ago.

If Mother nature cooperates the next 10 days, they should reach the Summit by Memorial Day weekend...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app

Hawk

Local reports up at Sugarbush say they could be top to bottom. This is a screen shot from the Golf Course cam. Even Lift line on Castlerock still has snow on it.
Annotation 2020-05-14 090055.jpg

cdskier

Local reports up at Sugarbush say they could be top to bottom. This is a screen shot from the Golf Course cam. Even Lift line on Castlerock still has snow on it.
View attachment 26858

I wish they had this golf course cam active in the winter. That's actually a pretty good angle to show the entire LP area.

dblskifanatic

I wish they had this golf course cam active in the winter. That's actually a pretty good angle to show the entire LP area.

My wife and I golfed there after we skied years ago and took a selfie together with that same backdrop.

Skied on May 3rd until 2 then had a tee time at 2:30.

That is not going to happen this year!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone