• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NYC --> Gore cannonball run

St. Jerry

Van Cortland Park (north Bronx, technically NYC) to Stewart's in North Creek. 2:45 minutes.

What you got?

St. Jerry

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
I can do the Killington Skyeship to Danbury CT in just over 3 hours. Tough to do, figure an average of 65mph on the VT state roads and through Springfield, Hartford, Waterbury and 75mph on the non-city parts of the interstates.

I haven't daytripped Killington on a weekend morning in a looooong time but if I did I bet I could get it down to under 3 hours leaving the house at 5am on a Sunday.

St. Jerry

I can do the Killington Skyeship to Danbury CT in just over 3 hours. Tough to do, figure an average of 65mph on the VT state roads and through Springfield, Hartford, Waterbury and 75mph on the non-city parts of the interstates.

I haven't daytripped Killington on a weekend morning in a looooong time but if I did I bet I could get it down to under 3 hours leaving the house at 5am on a Sunday.

Yea, traffic is very light now. Should be able to do it.