• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Poll: When will skiing return to the east?

When will we be able to ski again in the east?

• Total voters

yeggous

My first time checking in here in two months. You guys make me laugh.

There will be skiing next season. You may not recognize the experience. The discussions happening within the industry are just now coming to consensus. Buckle up and don’t complain. Be grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

snoseek

Save some vacation days to cherry pick midweek days is my advice.

BenedictGomez

Save some vacation days to cherry pick midweek days is my advice.

I may as well take that advice this season. I'm already up against my vacation maximum days carry of 25.5; I suspect many of us in NJ, NYC, and southern NY are as it's not like we can go anywhere.

thebigo

With vacations canceled in April and August, have 29 days left this year, plus 7 holidays in nov/dec. Really hoping wildcat gets off to a normal start, could be close to 50 days by new year. Wont be true vacation days because users will not wait two months for an answer but ski days with intermittent phone calls and emails.

Midweek early season business levels will be interesting, usually just the retired crowd, hospitality industry or WFH locals. There are going to be many people with a cache of use it or lose it vacation days this year.