Saddleback - Page 119

AlpineZone

Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,181 to 1,187 of 1187

Thread: Saddleback

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Oh, I definitely don't think they are very bright. I think they are wishfully hoping that someone is reading the news and think the mountain is going to reopen and wants to buy while the price is "low." I say low as a comparison to Sugarloaf real estate like this as an example.

https://www.beangroup.com/homes/2676...ex.html?cnt=14

Similar property for sale at $235K.
    Did condos at Saddleback ever sell for as much as condos at Sugarloaf?

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    Did condos at Saddleback ever sell for as much as condos at Sugarloaf?
    I doubt it. Anyone who bought at Saddleback knew the chances it went under were materially higher than Sugarloaf. You'd have to pick some real estate at Saddleback, find what you deem a comparably nice/sized/located place at Sugarloaf, dig through pricing history and compare. It's doable on Zillow, but probably not worth the effort.

Sent from my VS988 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Ski season is always too short

Saw this on jay peaks pass site

SADDLEBACK PARTNERSHIP

New this season, we are partnering with Saddleback in Maine who will be reopening next season. All 2020+21 Jay Peak Season Passholders (Jay Only and Combo) will receive 2 unrestricted lift tickets to ski Saddleback anytime through the 2020+21 Ski/Ride Season.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by dblskifanatic View Post
    Saw this on jay peaks pass site

SADDLEBACK PARTNERSHIP

New this season, we are partnering with Saddleback in Maine who will be reopening next season. All 2020+21 Jay Peak Season Passholders (Jay Only and Combo) will receive 2 unrestricted lift tickets to ski Saddleback anytime through the 2020+21 Ski/Ride Season.

Someone mentioned that recently. Cool.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

I guess doppelmayer is onsite starting the lift install

2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

This shit continues to be the best news on skiing. This could be the only lift tickets I buy next year.

The Test Drive Pass
    Saddleback is pleased to offer a new way to try the improved mountain experience this winter, The Test Drive Pass.
    For only $135.00 (Adults) or $120.00 (Senior, Casablanca, College, Junior) enjoy three, unrestricted, days of skiing or riding and this great price is just half of the deal.

From the date you purchase the Test Drive Pass, until the end of the 14th day Saddleback is open, you can upgrade to a full pass by simply paying the difference. Yes, you receive full credit for the amount already spent. Pass is good all season, not just the first 14 days they're open

The Test Drive Pass will ONLY be available for two months (July & August), so if you’re looking for a new option, big enough to provide you the full, re-invigorated Saddleback experience, this is for you.

info@saddlebackmaine.com
    SaddlebackMaine.com

Here is their COVID policy about opening....
    Pass Buyer’s COVID-19 Assurance Guarantee
    In response to questions some of you have asked, we would like to post our simple assurance plan for all of our pass holders. This assurance guarantee applies specifically to the risks associated with COVID-19. Operating dates limited by weather will not be guaranteed.
    If, due to COVID-19, the resort opening is delayed beyond January 1st, all passholders will receive a pro-rated credit for the time lost, to be automatically applied to their ’21 – ’22 season pass purchase.
    If, due to COVID-19, the resort closes before March 21st, all pass holders will receive a pro-rated credit to be automatically applied to the ’21 – ’22 season pass purchase.
    Based on what we know now, we do not believe COVID-19 will prevent the resort from opening this winter. In the event things change and we are not able to open at all this winter due to the pandemic, passholders will receive a 100% credit to be automatically applied to the ’21 – ’22 season

Thread Information