Masks that donít fog your goggles

AlpineZone

Masks that donít fog your goggles

Thereís an old thread or two about goggles not fogging. But what about a mask that doesnít cause the issue in the first place?

Thisíll be more of an issue this coming season. Anyone know a decent mask for this? Every one Iíve tried has sucked in the end.

The ones that donít cause fogging donít help with covid for the most part and some make it worse

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

I was just sitting thinking about starting a thread on face coverings. I usually wear a thin head sock but it does not cover my nose. I have a huge head and hate loops behind my ears. Would like to find a thin head sock that covered the nose.
    The true happiness of a man can be found in the mastery of his passions.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
    I was just sitting thinking about starting a thread on face coverings. I usually wear a thin head sock but it does not cover my nose. I have a huge head and hate loops behind my ears. Would like to find a thin head sock that covered the nose.
    Those are the kind that are worse than nothing at all.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

Yeah...I see this as an issue that I'll have to figure out as well. I wear a neck gaiter/buff that's pretty thick, but I rarely have it covering my nose and quite often not even covering my mouth. Even on the coldest days I seem to be okay. Plus, when it's up too high, my goggles fog. Open to suggested solutions.

Thankfully, my kids have heavy duty buffs and there is zero point zero skin showing.

Dangit, was hoping to find a wonderful new set of goggles someone had invented that incorporates a mask...

Medical workers have been wearing ski goggles in high-risk wards. They seem to work fine with the paper masks that are thin over the bridge of your nose, but it's going to be touch to fit a cloth face mask under there, I think, and the interaction between ear loops, head socks, and helmets is going to be tough. May have to get teh helmet out and do some tinkering.
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

Thread Information