• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

White Mountain Super Pass

badinfluence

I just rented a condo for the season for my family and I for the winter in woodstock, NH. Debating what pass to get this season as bretton woods isnt doing the junior pass program anymore. Does anyone have the white mountain super pass? Worth the extra money for the variety? I havent skied cannon/waterville in years is it ok for 6/8 yr old intermediate skiers. How's

Glade Monkey

A kids WMSP pass is $160 more than a Bretton Woods season pass at this point. I'd say worth it for the variety of three more areas.

snoseek

It's a good variety for your location. Price tag is kind if absurd in today's market.

Plenty if blue terrain all around. Cannon actually has a great terrain mix and will progress skiers real good.

thebigo

One thing to consider at waterville is parking. I am planning to boot my kids up in the condo, drive to the mountain and proceed directly to to lift this year, avoid the lodge if at all possible. The parking at waterville is steep and limited, you kids may protest if required to hike in boots.

In full disclosure I have skiied waterville less than a handful of times as an adult but frequently as a kid. My parents always booted up in the car when I was a kid and i hated the hike.

Other than maybe once or twice as a novelty, you are not going to ski cranmore from Woodstock.

Cannon is going to ski differently this year without the tram. Intermediates would likely spend the entire year lapping Peabody with some upper mountain fixed grip mixed in.

Bretton woods is your best bet but a haul from woodstock and you have drive right by cannon. At one point there was a cannon/bretton woods pass, not sure if that is still available.

Cannon offers deeply discounted midweek day tickets, may he a consideration.

Smellytele

One thing to consider at waterville is parking. I am planning to boot my kids up in the condo, drive to the mountain and proceed directly to to lift this year, avoid the lodge if at all possible. The parking at waterville is steep and limited, you kids may protest if required to hike in boots.

Cannon is going to ski differently this year without the tram. Intermediates would likely spend the entire year lapping Peabody with some upper mountain fixed grip.

If you get there early enough and park up high the walk is minimal at Waterville. And you can ski to right across from the parking.
Intermediates have no need for the tram at Cannon.

Bretton Woods from Woodstock is about the same or closer than Waterville.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone