• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Catskill mountain that is least crowded on the weekends

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry brotato chip it’s been awhile since I’ve posted on here. 2006 join date. At the time I was in college and windham had a cheap college season pass. Didn’t realize avatars were that serious I’ll be sure to change it for you asap. I’m looking for some people to ski with you seem like a good guy. We should meet up some time this season.

LOL You came off as trolling for Windham .,...... If I can fit it in my work release schedule.

tnt1234

Is the Tomahawk dead?

I think I heard something about that last year.

JimG.

Staff member
Is the Tomahawk dead?

I think I heard something about that last year.

It ran occasionally last season mostly on busy days or when the gondola was down. Gondi essentially made Tomahawk redundant. But with the covid crap it may be a lift that is used more frequently to space skiers out. And if it is down for maintenance it would be a good move to fix it now.

tnt1234

I prefer riding the tomahawk to skiing the run out and waiting in the gondi line.

Not convinced it's any faster, but why clog up the base when the stuff you want to ski is under the hawk?