• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Setting the splitboard back up for the season!

Funky_Catskills

I think splitboard skinning is going to be big for me this season. If I forget to make a reservation, I can skin up before opening.
I haven't used it a couple of years. Going to replace the binding system. Check the skins out. Maybe even get a new deck!

stoked!!!

Smellytele

I think splitboard skinning is going to be big for me this season. If I forget to make a reservation, I can skin up before opening.
I haven't used it a couple of years. Going to replace the binding system. Check the skins out. Maybe even get a new deck!

stoked!!!

As long as your resort allows before lift open skinning. So do (Pats Peak)some don’t (Wildcat)Some only allow it (Sunapee)

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

skiur

Killington has always allowed it before, but said they will not allow skinning this year and will aggressively enforce it.