• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 3/16 - 3/17 Storm Discussion Thread

dropKickMurphy

With this storm what kind condition expected to be at Killington on Sunday.

I'm thinking Sunday should be great. The weather on Friday and Saturday might keep some people from driving up for the weekend. Which would mean plenty of snow without horrendous crowds on Sunday.

I see that you're in Providence. Are you looking at doing the NEAS trip on Sunday?

http://www.skitrip.net/neas.htm

tcharron

Woot! The 12-18+ range keeps getting bigger. :snow:

spec_seasonal6_600_en.jpg

dmc

Tnhis event is turning out to be a monster... :)

clenois

Started here at Mount Snow around 1 pm. Not hard, but consistent. Love that WNYT map!

Grassi21

I would say we have 5-6 inches in Southbury, CT. I just did round 1 of shoveling, made a plate of nachos, and popped a Magic Hat HI.P.A. Making some turns tomorrow morning where ever I feel safe driving to.

:snow: :snow: :snow:

SKIQUATTRO

Sunday will be better than the day after New Years!!! Alot of Irish Flu from Saturday..slopes will be empty all morning!!! lay low Saturday and score on Sunday

Grassi21

You like the hipas? Normally I love magic hat but i was dissapointed.

I bought the variety pack. I like Circus Boy and #9 but wanted to the HI.P.A. Its OK. I also picked up some of those Guinness in a cans. Gonna be a great weekend.