• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Utah 2008

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Yep, so far me, Vee, Junior, Roark and my friend Jeff are out here. We got out of Newark just in time and landed on time. After we left, we saw reports of 5.5 hour delays.

roark

Powder Mt. for pretty good today, but the system tonight>Monday has got us excited. Thinking Snowbasin tomorrow and Solitude Monday

Didn't see dmc's bus but def. found some good stuff with a little hike off the poma!

thaller1

Powder Mt. for pretty good today, but the system tonight>Monday has got us excited. Thinking Snowbasin tomorrow and Solitude Monday

Didn't see dmc's bus but def. found some good stuff with a little hike off the poma!

Solitude Monday or Snowbird ?? :) I haven't skied that yet... it's all where the snow flies... at the end of the day it's great to have Eastern friends to hang back w/ and salut!! :)

Where are the locals?? SkiDog? Tiro???

roark

Solitude Monday or Snowbird ?? :) I haven't skied that yet... it's all where the snow flies... at the end of the day it's great to have Eastern friends to hang back w/ and salut!! :)

Andy was talking about Solitude Mon, I'm game. Got to get to the canyon at least 3 days.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com

SkiDog will be at Alta Wednesday if you guys are in the mood. Tiro has contacted me and says he's tied up today until Tuesday, so maybe he'll be game for Wednesday as well.

Andy was talking about Solitude Mon, I'm game. Got to get to the canyon at least 3 days.

Isn't Solitude included in that package?

For some reason, I'm starting to feel like Dork. :lol: ;-)

thaller1

SkiDog will be at Alta Wednesday if you guys are in the mood. Tiro has contacted me and says he's tied up today until Tuesday, so maybe he'll be game for Wednesday as well.

Isn't Solitude included in that package?

For some reason, I'm starting to feel like Dork. :lol: ;-)

Alta Wed works for us!! It's a date! :)
T

See ya' tonight - byob since we haven't hit the liquore store yet!! we have a little stash though...and LOTS of food!! Can't wait - have fun today!
T

thaller1

Great condos, thanks for arranging this T!

Glad you like the condos!!

W & I are talking about taking a trip to the Island as well..that sounds really cool!

Knee is healing, not 100% but much better than it was at the beginning of the week... took Tuesday off to rest and toured Ogden City a bit..had lunch at Roosters and did a little shopping. I was having a little trouble walking around that day, but I think it was good to excercise it.

Note to self - never take your knees for granted!!

:)

Terry

Note to self - never take your knees for granted!! :)[/QUOTE said:
I learned that earlier in the season. They are not as indestructable as I thought they were! Glad you guys are having a good time!