• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Utah 2008

SkiDog

Bump. Anyone else in, I know it's early, but this is a great deal and you can always cancel up to 60 days before the trip

Im in....no wait....im already here.......NICE...

Cant wait for the season to start....

M

SkiDog

Bump. Anyone else in, I know it's early, but this is a great deal and you can always cancel up to 60 days before the trip

Im in....no wait....im already here.......NICE...

Cant wait for the season to start....

M

snowmonster

Got your message, Andy. I'm definitely heading to Utah next year. I can't stay out there too long though (looking at a Thursday to Sunday swing). I'll try my best to get there in those days in February too but can't nail down anything this specific this far out.

thaller1

Got your message, Andy. I'm definitely heading to Utah next year. I can't stay out there too long though (looking at a Thursday to Sunday swing). I'll try my best to get there in those days in February too but can't nail down anything this specific this far out.
You will have a BLAST.. make sure you book w/ us...and ask for a hot tub...you want to be able to ski EVERY MINUTE you are there!!! Relax those muscles...you won't be able to do it w/ Beer..SERIOUSLY.... the altitude makes it almost impossible for the newby.. :)

anyhow, you'd love these condos...private hot tubs..public hot tub...right in the valley and what a valley..W says he couldn't live there..but you know... I think I could.. beautiful..sigh.. let me know if you have any questions or concerns..we'be gone 2 years in a row now..not a lot..but we've met a lot of people out there...if anyone is up for it I can arrange a private tour and a heli tour!! :)

T

thaller1

I may be able to offer spare room space depending on timing...drop me a line.

M
Don't need a room...but if you are familiar w/ the area..would love a tour..very close to Powder..but there's room for improvements w/ Alta, Snowbird, Solitude....etc?
we'll spring for dinner and cocktails?
T

snowmonster

Thaller, the hot tub sounds like a great idea. Another reason to visit Utah.

Andy, plans for next year revolve around the spring class schedule which won't be released until later in the summer. I'll have to make plans around that.

I'm definitely hitting Utah next year. That's one of the reasons I bought my new skis!

roark

Thanks SkiDog, I might very well join you. If anyone else is interested though, I'd love to get into the Condos Thaller and Andy are at... Although I probably only be for down for no more than a week... work and all that jazz.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I hit Utah at least 2X a season so I will try to book my timeshare for these dates. We always stay at Wolfcreek.

Dude, do it! I have the condo reserved already as does Thaller. It'll be a good time!

Who’s in thus far:

Condo reserved:

Thaller1 and Whaller1
Andy and Vee Zee
Jeff and Milagros

Possible:

Roark
Snowmonster and Lil Monster
Kingslug
Dr No

AZ’rs living in Utah:

Skidog
tirolerpeter

Last edited:

snoseek

maybe drive over from denver (if i'm there) for a few or more days. will know more in mid-fall.
i am soooo friggen addicted to pow-mow. my new favorite hangout in utah. i am extremely familar with alta (probably 150 days skied there), and know lot's of good stuff there.

kingslug

Should be a great time. The slopes are always pretty empty, especialy Powder Mountain. The John Paul area at Snowbasin is a real challenge and I want to explore it more. The downhill runs are sick.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Should be a great time. The slopes are always pretty empty, especialy Powder Mountain. The John Paul area at Snowbasin is a real challenge and I want to explore it more. The downhill runs are sick.

Yeah, we came down right under the John Paul lift this past season, some great terrain. So you in?