• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Utah 2008

kingslug

The snows certainly been falling...last Friday 12/21 I literally had to stop twice on my first run because I had soo much snow in my mouth and couldnt see a thing as I was in a TOTAL WHITE ROOM....

can't beat it....let me know when y'all arrive we'll make some turns.

M

OK, I need to get there soon....real soon...and again in Feb.

SkiDog

OK, I need to get there soon....real soon...and again in Feb.

Let me know....might be able to hook you up with a bed roughly about 16 miles from Alta's Gold Miners Daughter parking lot.....

More to come for Saturday morning...we've had like the last 4 storms arrive on Fridays... SOOO NICE.

M

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Let me know....might be able to hook you up with a bed roughly about 16 miles from Alta's Gold Miners Daughter parking lot.....

More to come for Saturday morning...we've had like the last 4 storms arrive on Fridays... SOOO NICE.

M

I told my wife what you said, I think it just accelerated her healing process :grin:

kingslug

M

Cool, we're low maintenance, it's all about the pow!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
ski movie! this will be my third annual..I've got a lot of good ideas..and the more footage the better..we've had limited footage up 'til now... enough to make up an hour or so..but if we double our footage the movie will be more "pow-er-ful". :)
T

Wouldn't that be powderful? :grin:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
FYI, I changed my dates at the condo from 2/22-3/3. Reason for this, airplane tickets are a bit cheaper and we'll be able to leave at 7am and land in SLC by 10:30 am. If we left on Saturday, tickets were a bit more expensice and could get a flight until evening. Oh, airplane tickets from Newark are coming in at $238+$20 tax for a total of $258, not bad.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
cooool..we'll be flying out of Portland..but may be the same dates..:)

Change the dates on the condo? I called yesterday, no problem.

So far:
Booked
Tanya & Walter Haller 2/23-3/04 LS72a
Andy & V 2/23-3/04 LSV47
Jeff 2/23-3/04 LSV47
Ben Edwards 2/23-3/01 LSV18
Roark 2/23-3/01 LSV18
Junior 2/23-3/01 N/A

Already There
SkiDog
tirolerpeter

Possible
Snowmonster and Lil Monster
KingSlug
Dr No
Snoseek

Mike Trainor
Spooner

Calling Snowmonster, what's up Snowmonster, can we put you in the booked catagory?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
V's working on it. Since I ordered the airline tickets last Saturday, she's taken her boot cast off and started her own PT. She's been moving her ankle to try and get motion back, even took out a roller pin and started rolling it on the floor with her foot :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far:
Booked
Tanya & Walter Haller 2/23-3/04 LS72a
Andy & V 2/23-3/04 LSV47
Jeff 2/23-3/04 LSV47
Ben Edwards 2/23-3/01 LSV18
Roark 2/23-3/01 LSV18
Junior 2/23-3/01 N/A

Already There
SkiDog
tirolerpeter

Possible
Snowmonster and Lil Monster
KingSlug
Dr No
Snoseek

Mike Trainor
Spooner

kingslug

Was on the phone ALL night with RCI....nothing available...everything booked up until APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!
So it looks like we will have to pay to stay! Workin on it.