• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Utah 2008

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Was on the phone ALL night with RCI....nothing available...everything booked up until APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!
So it looks like we will have to pay to stay! Workin on it.

Here you go:

Feb 23-March 5 2008

I worked out a deal on lodging..

10 nights 1192, 50% deposit A & B units
10 nights 999, 50 % deposit for C units
These are one bedrooms...most for a small cost can be 2 bedrooms ( approx. 30/night)
check out www.lakesideresortproperties.com

If you wish to book mention which class unit, a, b or c... and my name..Tanya Haller
Let me know if you book so we can meet up?? :)

Most units have their own personal hot tub and 2 floors..condo assoc. has a public hot tub and gym too and they offer discount lift tickets to Snowbasin and Powder..

We are very familiar w/ Powder..can help guide and there's lot to do... Heli, cat skiing for 8/person... alta, snowbird, solitude, brighton, park city, the canyons are all within about 1.5 hours drive....... great place to be!! PM me for more info.

Thanks ! T

roark

Lift ticket free to any Park City Resort: http://www.parkcityinfo.com/static/index.cfm?contentID=481 the day you land. Need to sign up ahead of time. My plane is scheduled to land 10:30, so I may take advantage of it.

Read the big bold print on that page:

Valid from each resort's respective opening day - 12/24/07, 1/2/08-2/14/08, 3/24/08 – each respective resort's closing day in 2008.

Sorry bud.

but you got such a good deal on the flight you'll still make out ok if you have to buy a 1/2 day.:smash:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Read the big bold print on that page:

Valid from each resort's respective opening day - 12/24/07, 1/2/08-2/14/08, 3/24/08 – each respective resort's closing day in 2008.

Sorry bud.

but you got such a good deal on the flight you'll still make out ok if you have to buy a 1/2 day.:smash:

Don't understand. Isn't this saying that the offer is valid from opening dates to closing? The dates are thowing me off. What is that supposed to mean?

drjeff

Don't understand. Isn't this saying that the offer is valid from opening dates to closing? The dates are thowing me off. What is that supposed to mean?

What its saying is that the offer is good opening day to Christmas Eve, NOT GOOD X-Mas week, Good January 2nd to Valentines Day, NOT GOOD Feb 15th THROUGH March 24th and then good March 25th until closing.

So X-mas week, and then Pres week through the end of Spring Break/Easter the deal is no good

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
What its saying is that the offer is good opening day to Christmas Eve, NOT GOOD X-Mas week, Good January 2nd to Valentines Day, NOT GOOD Feb 15th THROUGH March 24th and then good March 25th until closing.

So X-mas week, and then Pres week through the end of Spring Break/Easter the deal is no good

Can't believe I missed that, thanks. Knew there was a reason I didn't get it last year. ;-)

thaller1

guest services

for any of you arriving late check out Lakeside's guest services.. W & I are going to be flying in around 8:30 in the evening on a Saturday.. we're going to have our liquor delivered so we don't have to wait until Monday!!
Here's the link!!
http://www.lakesideresortproperties.com

Also, they have a new section on dining and they will deliver your groceries too!! COOL..

On your confirmation you have an access code ..that code is your "key" to get in ... in case you come in after hours!!

T

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
for any of you arriving late check out Lakeside's guest services.. W & I are going to be flying in around 8:30 in the evening on a Saturday.. we're going to have our liquor delivered so we don't have to wait until Monday!!
Here's the link!!
http://www.lakesideresortproperties.com

Also, they have a new section on dining and they will deliver your groceries too!! COOL..

On your confirmation you have an access code ..that code is your "key" to get in ... in case you come in after hours!!

T

Freakin alchies! We'll be there Friday @ 10:30AM , so no need to fear :)

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
You can always count on Andy :beer:

drunken%20smilie.gif

roark

Booked my flight: had to fly out on the Friday to use my free flight (but on the other hand $10 in fees is a lot better than ~400 I was seeing...). Anybody got couch space for Friday?

Still need to call Ben... I'm a slacker.

No car yet, I'll probably just end up renting an econobox for the flexibility.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Booked my flight: had to fly out on the Friday to use my free flight (but on the other hand $10 in fees is a lot better than ~400 I was seeing...). Anybody got couch space for Friday?

Still need to call Ben... I'm a slacker.

No car yet, I'll probably just end up renting an econobox for the flexibility.

I think we can find some space for you.

dmc

Headed out next week with some Tucks friends... Psyched...

kingslug

Killing me...simply killing me. I simply did not get to spend enough time there. 2 day and 2 hours where not enough. We are coming back..even if I have to use the money i was going to paint my car with. Damn car is a PITA anyway.