• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Utah 2008

JerseyJoey

im confused. the reports fron the sundayriver thread for utah said that everyone had a great time with all the other people and the snow was great and the skiing was great. im confused. was utah not that good.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
pretentious people??

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
pre·ten·tious
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/prɪˈtɛn
thinsp.png
ʃəs/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pri-ten-shuh
thinsp.png
s
]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–adjective 1.full of pretense or pretension. 2.characterized by assumption of dignity or importance. 3.making an exaggerated outward show; ostentatious.

JerseyJoey

now im confused again. did you people have ro not have a good time in utah. all i could read was people having great fun and great skiing. this is very different now. i want to go to utah someday but now im not sure that i want to go if people didnt have a great time

roark

Apparently Andy did not have a good time. The rest of us did. I will be returning ASAP.

JerseyJoey

i would like to go too someday. im sorry andy didnt hve a good time. why is he calling you a pretentiouis people. were you mean to him. it doesn not sound right.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
i would like to go too someday. im sorry andy didnt hve a good time. why is he calling you a pretentiouis people. were you mean to him. it doesn not sound right.

Andy had a great time and will now stop airing dirty laundry. JerseyJoey, question for you. Why is it that you are so curious about others affairs?

JerseyJoey

i want to go to utah. soundes like fun from the other thread post on sundayriver. they all say one thing and you say some other things. im sorry if i upset you. sorry

JerseyJoey

ok i suppose. sorry you didn not get along with the other people there in utah when you were there. they sound like nice people. they had alots of fun and it sound like you didn not. sorry to here it

thaller1

Jersey-Joey - I have no idea... The rest of us had a great time I have no idea why Andy is calling us pretentious..... I don't even know him and had hoped to get to know the Veez... great people. It's too bad. :(

JerseyJoey

can i maybe be a part of next year. i think i would like you and your frends. that rork guy is funny and so are you. maybe if i can save some little money i could go next year with all of you people. you had a lots of fun i could tell. olease let me know when people are going again for next year. did you reely make crabs legs. i like them but dontn not get to eat them too much. thanks. sorry about andy. thats is to bad

snoseek

Andy had a great time and will now stop airing dirty laundry. JerseyJoey, question for you. Why is it that you are so curious about others affairs?

No offense but your comments spark curiousity. I'll go back to minding my own business now.

snoseek

Also, I'm glad you guys hit it big. Thanks for sending sloppy seconds over to Colorado (except when ridge at LL opened last tues with 27 new). I wanted to come out but funds (I am unemployed, it's cool) must be carefully watched at this time. If your in the hood, look me up and I'll show you some good stuff.

thaller1

can i maybe be a part of next year. i think i would like you and your frends. that rork guy is funny and so are you. maybe if i can save some little money i could go next year with all of you people. you had a lots of fun i could tell. olease let me know when people are going again for next year. did you reely make crabs legs. i like them but dontn not get to eat them too much. thanks. sorry about andy. thats is to bad

You are most welcome dear- we'd love to have you aboard and we'll cook even more crab legs this time!!
:)
T

JerseyJoey

ok i want to go to to utah next time. thank you. will there be no andy because he had a bad time with you nice people. i want to know about next yers trip so tell me when you know. thank you