• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush AlpineZone Day: Friday, 3/21/08

Does Good Friday, March 21, 2008, work for you?

• Yes

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters

wa-loaf

It is about time to let us know what the tickets are going to cost.

WJenness

Hmm... I wanted to get up to Sugarbush at some point this year... Looks like this might be the way to do it... I'll have to consult with the gf (to get her to come)...

Good times...

-w

deadheadskier

Staff member
Asking my boss tomorrow if I can play hookie for that day and attend my first AZ outing. Wish me luck that he gives me the thumbs up!!

I'm hoping for a Sugarbush Friday, Stowe Saturday, Wildcat Sunday on the way back to Portland trifecta....it would rock.

deadheadskier

Staff member
The plan here is for MRG on Saturday.

that's certainly a possibility as well. I will be staying with friends in Stowe though who usually can get me a free voucher for the day. If for some odd reason they can't and I'm stuck paying $84....mrg it will be.

madskier6

I'm hoping for a Sugarbush Friday, Stowe Saturday, Wildcat Sunday on the way back to Portland trifecta....it would rock.

My plan is Sugarbush on Friday & Stowe on Saturday & Sunday. I can get a 2-day ticket at Stowe that weekend for $64. That price is too good to pass up for skiing Stowe.

Zand

I'm shooting for MRG Thursday and then Sugarbush Friday and possibly Saturday.

BeanoNYC

Anyone planning on skiing that Saturday at the bush? Can't make it Friday, but may be able to come Saturday to get some AZ "sloppy seconds" and meet up with a few of you.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Anyone planning on skiing that Saturday at the bush? Can't make it Friday, but may be able to come Saturday to get some AZ "sloppy seconds" and meet up with a few of you.

Depending on conditions, may do MRG. If MRG, isn't to good, may stick with the Bush. Hope win doesn't strike me down for such blasphamy.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I just skimmed over the 22 pgs in this thread. :eek: Funny to read the progression!

(And Brian still hasn't made our reservations.... )

Still undecided on bringing the kids or not. I'll know better after tomorrow what my situation will be, too. I think we're planning on going up Thurs morn and staying until Sat, but who knows. That's still over 1 month away, LOL.

wa-loaf

I'm probably coming up by myself. (was thinking about bringing the wife, but not going to work). Anyone interested in sharing a room (one or more folks, the cheaper the better) Thurs and maybe Fri nights?

deadheadskier

Staff member
unfortunately I'm out :(

I didn't even bother to ask the boss either. For whatever reason, the fact that it is Easter weekend went right over my head and holiday weekends are huge in my business. I'll have to keep it close to the roost unfortunately.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Is anyone else traveling with kids? We're leaving our daughter behind with my MIL but bringing the little guy (will be 10 months) as he doesn't do well with being left for only a few hours even. And he still doesn't sleep through the night on his own. Seemed cruel to have his first overnight away be for more than one night, KWIM?

In any case, looks like we will be up there ASAP Thurs (early afternoon?)-Sat afternoon. Though Brian STILL needs to make the reservations. :roll:

kcyanks1

I'm not going to be able to go ... heading out from 3/20 - 3/27. Would've loved to do the AZ trip, but couldn't pass up the chance to get away for a week of skiing. Maybe next year. Have fun!

bvibert

Staff member
I just skimmed over the 22 pgs in this thread. :eek: Funny to read the progression!

(And Brian still hasn't made our reservations.... )

Still undecided on bringing the kids or not. I'll know better after tomorrow what my situation will be, too. I think we're planning on going up Thurs morn and staying until Sat, but who knows. That's still over 1 month away, LOL.

I finally made the reservations, so we'll definitely be there. One kid is staying home with my mom and the other will be going to day care at the mountain. We'll be arriving early Thursday morning to ski MRG and then hitting Sugarbush on Friday. We'll be staying overnight Friday too, so skiing again at either mountain on Saturday is a possibility.