• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush AlpineZone Day: Friday, 3/21/08

Does Good Friday, March 21, 2008, work for you?

• Yes

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters

Greg

Staff member
I was just thinking the same thing Jim. The same thing happened on the Jiminy outing two years ago.

These large outings are undoubtedly fun, but can be a bit overwhelming. With more than say a half dozen or so skiers, you'll have all sorts of different abilities and terrain preferences. It's actually amazing though how smaller groups sort of naturally form. Keeping the whole group together for more than one or two warm-up runs is almost impossible.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
These large outings are undoubtedly fun, but can be a bit overwhelming. With more than say a half dozen or so skiers, you'll have all sorts of different abilities and terrain preferences. It's actually amazing though how smaller groups sort of naturally form. Keeping the whole group together for more than one or two warm-up runs is almost impossible.

We'll just have to fill the mountain with AZers this outing so everying lift ride, no matter where on the mountian, is with a board member.

WWF-VT

I am a season passholder and hope to participate.

Keep your fingers crossed for a duplicate of skiing conditions in March 2008 that we had in March 2007

Goblin84

Total as of 2pm on 7/6
22 yes
1 no
8 Maybe

I'm in, I have already requested the day off so if the date changes I am coming after you (who "you" is has yet to be determined)

reefer

Just voted yes!

Better late???? than never.......Reefer-man is definitely in on this one. I'll definitely bring the snow again as in '07. Thanks Win, Eric, and Greg. This is soooooo great!

Greg

Staff member
Better late???? than never.......Reefer-man is definitely in on this one. I'll definitely bring the snow again as in '07. Thanks Win, Eric, and Greg. This is soooooo great!

Forget it. I'm out now...

;)

Greg

Staff member
At this point, I am tentatively going to ski MRG on Thursday and Sugarbush on Good Friday.