• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush AlpineZone Day: Friday, 3/21/08

Does Good Friday, March 21, 2008, work for you?

• Yes

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters

win

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
How many of your would like to have a special Alpine Zone day at Sugarbush next winter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

Win I am definately interested if I can swing the day off! Keep us posted. I have never been to Sugarbush before but would like to try it. AZ gatherings are always a blast!

downhill04

How many of your would like to have a special Alpine Zone day at Sugarbush next winter?

I’m in.

To go along with the “What lifts have you ridded in their debut season” thread, I say we make a weekend of it and ski both Sugarbush and MRG. Then we can ride the new single chair.

Greg

Staff member
I moved all the posts from the other thread here. Let's use this thread for planning purposes and thank you Win for proposing something. A few initial thoughts:

Most people like Saturdays for gatherings. Personally I like Fridays and perhaps we can work some sort of better group rate on a weekday.

I wonder if we can get some local lodging establishments on board to give discounted room rates. KingM?

Feel free to discuss. I notified Win of the thread location change.

madskier6

I'm definitely in on this AZ outing as well. Weekends are better for me also although I might be able to swing a Friday. Many thanks, Win!

JimG.

Staff member
The first weekend of March is my time to go to the MRV. Those who have been there at that time know what I mean.

I'm down.