• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

666 Mountain Bike Race - 8/4/07 - Pittsfield, VT!

Sherpa John

Website
www.wildwhites.com
The 1st Annual Pittsfield 666 Mountain Bike Race will be held Aug 4-5 in Pittsfield, Vermont. We have a great six mile course set up at Riverside Farms and racers will enter the solo or three person relay and compete for 6 hours covering as many loops as possible. We have $4,000 in prize money on the line. We'll also have 6 pigs cooking all day on site. We'll have games, kids races, music, Pig Roast, post race BBQ and party.

Sunday will feature the King of the Hill - BRUTAL COURSE - Entry into this 5 Mile race is included in your registration fee, Those wishing to tackle ONLY the King of the Hill are required to register and pay the $40 fee.

Event Information
Repeat Loops for 6 hours. visit www.peak.com for rules and regulations. You will also be entered in the King of the Hill race on Sunday. This is part of your entry. Good luck!

Pittsfield 6 Hour Solo
Distance: 6.00 Mi

Saturday August 4th, 2007
Start Time: 8:00 am
Event Registration:
Solo $80
Relay $120 per Team

Hope you can make it.

visit www.peak.com

Please send questions to RD Andy Weinberg at Pittsfieldultra@yahoo.com

bvibert

Staff member
Sounds pretty cool. I'd like to participate in a race like that someday, but my endurance is even close to being there yet..

Sherpa John

Website
www.wildwhites.com
$1000 to best male
$1000 to best female
$1000 to best team (3 person)
$1000 to winner of king of the hill

Sound interesting now??

You'd be amazed what you can do when you put your mind to it.. come on Sally's! LETS GO!

bvibert

Staff member
How much does it pay if they find you passed out on the side of the trail? That's the spot that I'd likely finish...