• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

alpine zone ski team at Pats

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Charlie, sorry to hear about the injury! Hope you can get out for some turns this season even if you have to miss the limited man made scraps early season.

I am not going to be able to commit yes or no until closer to the beginning of the season. Finances are in flux due to the home purchase and I should know better by October how much I will need to trim off the ski season purchasing.

hammer

Who's coordinating this?

I'm also on the fence about getting a season pass...not sure how that affects the cost.

Vortex

Well Ga2ski and me. I'm around cause i started it. Tree_skier, skibum9995,Ga2ski, roark,Hammer .. Enough to start a team. T think the other spots should be set by Sept of early oct. Its hard to register and then add people. We did it last year. Some work.
Charlie and rivercOil are up in the air. After Sept I think it should open up if they are up in the air.

My last post here. ga2ski has taken on the captain role and roark will be co captain, just cause he did alot of the paper work and communication. He already invested time last year.

roark

Who's coordinating this?

I'm also on the fence about getting a season pass...not sure how that affects the cost.
I'm not sure but I would expect the racing fees to be independent of if you have a pass. Split 7 ways the dues are not bad. The beers afterwards add up to a lot more. ;-)

hammer

I'm not sure but I would expect the racing fees to be independent of if you have a pass. Split 7 ways the dues are not bad. The beers afterwards add up to a lot more. ;-)
If the racing fees include a lift ticket for the race nights and I already had a season pass then I'd be paying for something I wasn't using...I'd be more likely in that case to not bother with getting the season pass. Have to save the $$ for the beers...

ga2ski

When I checked the pat's site earlier this week, it still had last year's info about signing up. So I think it will be a few weeks or months before we need to sign up. Bob - correct me if I'm wrong.

tree_skier

I am still having a hard time with you being to chicken to race this year. I know you sorta dropped off at the end of last year bob but what happened to that little chrome dome that used to try and keep up?

tree_skier

roark

loon.jpg

Vortex

I won I beat you.:idea: All I cared about. You have to live with it know:puke:.

Called up on stage...... Na

I went to the River right after that to make an offer on a condo I ended up buying. My daughter raced both on her board and planks. That was the highlight for me.

I think I was 5th or 6th in my division. Memory is vaugue I thought I was in the top 10 overall. I never saw the final results. I just went by the times i saw on the board.