• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

alpine zone ski team at Pats

tree_skier

Ok I wasn't last, although should have been DQ, I was sixth in my age group and only a tenth behind Bob who got to ski in a younger group and 1.5 out of second. They gave a 7 sec time to some yahoo in my group for first. The suit was on clearance and I figure I can get the competition laughing hard enough they wont be able to ski fast.

Vortex

Ok I wasn't last, although should have been DQ, I was sixth in my age group and only a tenth behind Bob who got to ski in a younger group and 1.5 out of second. They gave a 7 sec time to some yahoo in my group for first. The suit was on clearance and I figure I can get the competition laughing hard enough they wont be able to ski fast.

See I won and you lost.:smash: and I wore a tie dye and you wore..well words can't expain how spiffy you looked.:-D

tree_skier

Once again you won???? You did happen to beat me due to a little mishap but explain what you "won".

If you weren't so chicken I would be looking forward to whumpin you all over pats peak again this year.

My left leg is still a little sore from the impact. The gate got me right where the patalla tendon ataaches to the tibia.

Vortex

Actually I'm i having a bit of a problem with my right knee of late. No excuses for me when racign though. Winning is a state of mind. I beat you I won. You lost your a loser who dresses silly.

tree_skier

Lets look at the important results not some cheesy mountain pew race

2006 - 07 Season
Team Ranking = 500 out of 3623 teams / Team Score = 7.257 / Total Team Points = 43.540
2005 - 06 Season
Team Ranking = 708 out of 3535 teams / Team Score = 5.968 / Total Team Points = 37.840
Currently sorted by Team Points. Sort by Name

Registration # Competitor days raced Hometown/State Team Points

PAR1648 Tree_skier 11 West Dover, VT 9.04
HAL1512 ga2ski 9 Hooksett, NH 8.62
ROG517 Bob R 12 Nashua, NH 8.29
BOU632 Scott 9 Bedford, NH 6.76
DAV2075 Skibum9995 11 Hooksett, NH 6.71
ROB1806 Roark 7 Keene, NH 4.12

Notice who is in first and What is the name of the person on third.

I did I mention that I was fourth in the King of the Hill and I believe you were home in your coop you chicken.

Vortex

I was at the nastar finals when you were at the king of the hill. I was thinking of you.

I don't care about the facts. I care about busting your balls. I win again.

Just seems strange how can can race so well, and well then just suck.
Your under selling yourself actually. You should use your best handicap, not your average. You might look respecatble.

glad your fired up. I still don't care about this stuff.

tree_skier

I was at the nastar finals when you were at the king of the hill. I was thinking of you.

QUOTE]

Speaking of the Nastar finals I don't recall you strutting around in a puffy Descente Jacket. It's a good thing we have Skibum99999999999999999999999999995 to hold up our teams honor at the finals

Vortex

I raced very poorly at the Nastar finals I was humbled. Thaller1 and
Skibum9995 rocked. Great trip though. Still does not change the fact that you have a silly suit and I beat you at the MDVC. Again i really don't care about this and get a great charge that you do.

And btw they could not get a jacket for ski bum to wear. Kind of stunk for him.

roark

All this talk is killing me...

If $$$ wasn't an issue no doubt I'd be headed to SA. Dammit.

ga2ski

Sounds like we have three openings, Bob, Scott and Charlie (he sent me a PM last week about needing to take a year off from racing) will not be joining us this winter. I know I can pester Scott into doing it if we can't fill the team from here, plus I can probably get someone from work to participate if need be.

Still waiting for Pat's Peak to open registration in order to sign us up.

ga2ski

Still doesn't look like Pat's is ready for sign ups. I have a couple of co-workers that are willing to fill two of our three open spots. However i would prefer that the team be filled with posters of this board. So those of you on the fence still have time to decide what to do.

ga2ski

Mondays are the most laid back night and the best night to qualify for the finals. I'm open to other nights if it is better for the team. Mondays are best for my wife to allow me to ski as her mom watchs our son on Mondays and stays over to watch him on Tuesdays.