• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

alpine zone ski team at Pats

tree_skier

I have the new Karbon GS suit for this season although I will miss the coverage on the knees and shins.

And that is the nicest sweater you have ever seen.

tree_skier

Ski bum can make turns. He is different than you . He makes turns you make excuses.

I think you are still suffering for not wearing a helmet. Let me just point out a Fourth at the king of the hill and yes I made it over the pro jumps with both skis on on both runs.

Vortex

I think you are still suffering for not wearing a helmet. Let me just point out a Fourth at the king of the hill and yes I made it over the pro jumps with both skis on on both runs.

You race on two boards. no wonder you beat me.:smash:

its King of the hill not over the hill/:argue:

ga2ski

That is because the other three people didn't see your vintage attire. The rest were laughing so hard they couldn't concentrate on their runs.

tree_skier

That is because the other three people didn't see your vintage attire. The rest were laughing so hard they couldn't concentrate on their runs.

I was in the new Karbon suit which might have ment they were laughing at big blue coming down the hill.

Actually it was a full length GS and was pretty rough, not ment for the recreational ski

Last edited:

Vortex

I did I survived and did not crash. Bum got a taste of our coarse. Hope he got a copy of the video. So on the senior citizen circuit do they type the results in big letters for you to read. Ow ya while you were beating you chest I was in the trees of steamboat.

ga2ski

Do worry I asked my parents to find my "old School" race clothes.

I tried on the old school clothes this weekend. They don't fit like they used to when i was in high school. They must hav shrunk in my closet. Strech them out puing them on i think they are my wind resistant than my GS suit. I think i could wear them for a evening though.

I have pictures and it is almost halloween so i could scare all of you.:blink:

roark

I tried on the old school clothes this weekend. They don't fit like they used to when i was in high school. They must hav shrunk in my closet. Strech them out puing them on i think they are my wind resistant than my GS suit. I think i could wear them for a evening though.

I have pictures and it is almost halloween so i could scare all of you.:blink:

Blurry cell phone reminder of the GS suit:
Image024.jpg

Image027.jpg

:blink::p:p:p