• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

alpine zone ski team at Pats

roark

Roark in the top 20. Wow man. You just are not the same guy you were a few years back. Each year you have become the most impoved. Can't get it this year you are there. Props bud. Nice job Ga2ski. I see Tree-Skier still is doing well in the Senior division.

Thanks for the kind words.

It will be tough for us this year without your points... as a whole the team got a lot younger... at least I finally get a little bit of handicap love!

ga2ski

Great job to everyone. Roark is definitely smoking the course, the warm-up runs and bumps on hurricane afterwards. Definitely most improved so far on the team.

RC - don't get down on yourself. It was your first race in how many years.

Dave was well Dave. I'm sure those two ahead of him are a sore thorn.

Once again great job by Pat's. Two fun courses. Since I know they are reading this i will give a little creative criticism. Hopefully the results will come out quicker next week. I'm guessing it was due to all the late arrivials and they were trying to add them to the system.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
RC - don't get down on yourself. It was your first race in how many years.
Pfffffffffffft. Not getting down or anything.... just a little friendly rivalry making between team mates... :wink: I could understand that a young wipper snapper like skibum9995 beat me but a full second behind a tele skier? Now I have something to shot for next race :D I imagine you'll toss in a tele turn or two more than usual just to really burn me :lol:

skibum9995

Still can't believe ga2ski smoked me by a full second on tele's, not to mention the handicap points. I think I enjoyed the post gate spring bumps more than the racing itself!

:cheers:
He may be on tele gear, but he isn't a real tele skier until he drops that knee.

ga2ski

Are you folks interested in racing again this year? SB995 should be in some good shape to race. That is more than i can say for myself.

If not I may try to form a team at my office. However the calibur of the team will not be the same.

roark

I think I've convinced djspookman to race tele, provided he obtains skis that are less than 130 underfoot.

tree_skier

I hate to say it but I am out.

So everyone needs to make sure you see who's number one on monday nights as it might be the last time that it is an alpinezoner unless skibum can pick it up this season

Vortex

Ga2ski I got registraion info in the mail, do you need it or did you get a copy also. Sorry you had to drop out Dave. I'm still out this year as well. 2 tele guys should help with points.