alpine zone ski team at Pats

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

alpine zone ski team at Pats

Time to start thinking about this again. Sign up is usually in Sept or Oct. There were questions on whom will be able to ski and whom would like to ski.
    I have bowed out htis year due to work. The deal had been you arrive any time after 3pm and race starts at 6. Mondays' were done around 7.30. You can free ski until 9pm. Usually we hung in the lounge and watched the races on the video screen(yes you get taped) Alot of fun. Last year it was $650 per team and split between 7 team members.

I know Hammer wanst to join. Curious to see if there are any other folks that are out this year. so we can fill open spots.
    Skiing is my addiction.

I'm still in. This is great fun and has does wonders for my skiing... nothing like getting your butt kicked by a bunch of fat old farts!

We'll really miss Bob R's times, not to mention him taking the lead organizing everything and communicating with Pat's. And especially the 'comraderie' between him & tree_skier. Not a bad guy to have a beer with either

Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post
    I'm still in. This is great fun and has does wonders for my skiing... nothing like getting your butt kicked by a bunch of fat old farts!

We'll really miss Bob R's times, not to mention him taking the lead organizing everything and communicating with Pat's. And especially the 'comraderie' between him & tree_skier. Not a bad guy to have a beer with either

Thankx Ball busting is cetainally more competive than the racing

. I'll still try to help set this up. I started it would like to see it keep going. Roark by far has improved the most. He also caught the bug bad. lori at Pats deserves alot of credit. support mountains that support AZ.
    Skiing is my addiction.

Pat's is only one hour from Ashland, so I may be game for this. How many race nights in a season? $650 divided 7 ways is $92 for the season which isn't bad. Been a while since my college racing days, but I think I can still carve my way around some gates.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

I, for one, would be thrilled to have you on the team Steve. IIRC it's 10 or 12 wks? The top 5 scores/team count, we try to have 7 (the max allowable) on our team. So if 1 or 2 people miss a week or 2 it's not that big of a deal (except we have to use my 2 pts instead of someone else's 4 or 5 ).

I'm assuming everyone but Bob from last year is in- is that true? Roll call?

keep hammer in the loop he wanted in on this last year.

roark Ga2ski was willing to help. If you want to take it over be my guest. You helped out alot last eyar anyway. I just want it to contuniue. Kind of feel we owe it to pats almost. They really worked with us. Alot of cummincation went on off the radar.

support a moutnain that supports AZ.
    I'll try and make a few nights to hang, just can't come every week with work.

Charlie is the one I thought may be up in the air. Probably worth a pm. I can't speak for him.

i posted all of this this mornign saw it and know its gone. so if it show up as a double post sorry.

Gald to see Steve is interested.
    Skiing is my addiction.

I'm still in. Had a blast last year.

Still interested...

hammer definately gets props for coming out last year

Thread Information