• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Big Lift Card?

Grassi21

They're on sale. I just bought mine. Anyone else?

BTW - They are $39 as JimG said.

NYSNOBDR X

Here's the scoop

The 2007-2008 Big Lift Card
WHAT: The Big Lift Card features giant season-long savings! You'll save:

# $15 off weekend/holiday lift ticket purchases
# $21 off midweek tickets
# Half Price lift tickets on Tuesdays*
# Purchase by Nov. 1 and get a FREE unrestricted Lift Ticket!

WHO: Skiers and riders looking for BIG savings without the season pass commitment.

HOW MUCH?
# $39

Renewal of Last Year's Big Lift Card

# If you are renewing last year's card that you still have in your possession, please enter the last six digits from the card into the purchase form. We will re-load your existing card for you to use again this season.

# If you lost your card or are purchasing one for the first time, we will mail you a new card.

RESTRICTIONS: *Half price lift ticket not valid on December 25, 2007 or January 1, 2008. Discounts are only applied to full season ticket pricing. Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount program. Card can only be used once per day. One card per guest. Card expires at the end of the 2007-2008 season, but may be renewed for next season.

:snow:

rob56789

me to i'm from millbrook which is about 20 minutes from poughkeepsie