• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quiver Pics

2knees

I love these quiver threads. not sure why but i pride myself on using one pair of skis for everything. I chucked the volants last week. the volkls i'm hanging onto for the hell of it.

skis4.JPG

Greg

Staff member
I love these quiver threads. not sure why but i pride myself on using one pair of skis for everything.

Yeah yeah. You really are a tough guy, or perhaps ignorance is bliss.

Pick up something fatter for powder days. I've seen you rip powder on the Heads so I can only imagine the level of true radicalness you might achieve on a fatter ski.

Greg

Staff member
BTW, the mousetrap label is a hoot. :lol:

Greg

Staff member
dude, those bastards are freakin amazing. they eat the peanut butter without setting off the trap. unbelievable.

Is that an old school wooden one or a plastic one? Cuz the plastic ones suck.

skibum9995

Here is the updated shot for this year
quiver_0809.jpg

Volkl P40 F1
Volkl P60 SC World Cup
Nordica Dobermann SLR
Nordica Dobermann GSR

Greg

Staff member

bvibert

Staff member
"No View No Touch Mouse Trap"? Something tells me 2knees is the sick kind of individual that's not satisfied until he sees the little bastard's neck snapped in half... :puke: :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. For some reason I could see Pat crouched in the corner of the basement wearing all black, in the dark, with a .22 and night vision scope trained on a glob of peanut butter, just waiting for a mouse to come along.... Then POW. :uzi:

:lol:

o3jeff

Get a cat. We got one at work and she will corner the mice and terrorize them before we get them or she finishes them off:grin:

mondeo

I was thinking the same thing. For some reason I could see Pat crouched in the corner of the basement wearing all black, in the dark, with a .22 and night vision scope trained on a glob of peanut butter, just waiting for a mouse to come along.... Then POW. :uzi:

:lol:

Just replace gopher with mouse:

Philpug

Will post pics when some skis arrive. Part of my quiver is in Vt, so I will be limited,

Trekchick

Spent some time at the tuning stand last night. It actually felt good to be waxing and scraping, and caressing and fondling my skis............I think I'm going to like the new bindings they put on the Blizzard systems this year.

n830505017_4867020_950.jpg

When I was getting out the skis, I found an old mouse trap with the skeleton of a mouse in it.........I won't include that in the pics :)

Philpug

Family Quiver"

IMG_1710.jpg

Rossi 9x 180 FKS 15 ...My go fast ski for early morning cruising

The Ski, mock'ed up prototypes 182, Marker Jester ...My fat ski

Elan 888 177, Marker Jester... Sharing with my son

Blizzard Eos 159, Blizzard 412 IQ...Lola's fat ski

Blizzard Magnum Viva 7.6, Marker 412TT IQ...Lola's day to day ski

Blizzard Magnum 8.7, Marker 514TT IQ... My day to day ski

Of course, this is subject to change.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Is it too early to ask if anyone wants to update their quiver pic? Mine is the same (aside from adding Trekchick's Dalbello Storms from early on in the thread to my now boot-quiver) but I like to see what people have.