• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

Moe Ghoul

hehehehehehehehe....on topic...During the ski season...I hit up the Blue mountain Drive-inn about once a week. It's no longer a driver where a server on Roller-Skates brings food to your car..but more like a diner/family restaurant. They have really good food at reasonable prices. It took me about 7 times before I was able to order Fresh Sausage with a straight face. You can also order Scrapple, Bacon, Italian Sausage, Ham and link sausage. When I drive home from there I feel my arteries clog. AlpineZones own Sexkitten is one of BMDIs..Blue Mountain Drive Inns..semi regulars. She usually hits up a salad or an egg white omelatte.

Because I'm OCD when it comes to scoring the very first chair on the 6-pack on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 7:30AM at Blue mountain..I rarely have time for a Schmuffin or Schmagel from Sheetz so I usually just suck down a granola bar or even crackers on the way to skiing. Maybe some Sugar Free Red Bull. After scoring a quick 20-25K of vert by 11:00AM..nothing is better than an Omelatte with fresh sausage, corned beef hash with eggs...along with coffee that is refilled every 4-5 minutes and you never see the bottom of the glass. Good energy before posting a mad steezy trip report..about Blue mountain..home to Pennsylvanias Highest vertical drop..1082 feet of pure adrenaline inducing terrain and home to the Poconos..coldest 6-pack...Touch the Sky..Blue mountain..

A good diner breakfast hits the spot before or after skiing laps. I'll have to hit that place next season, you seem to really know your sausage. Nice promo for Blue, whatever happened to that documentary video they shot last season?

A good diner breakfast hits the spot before or after skiing laps. I'll have to hit that place next season, you seem to really know your sausage. Nice promo for Blue, whatever happened to that documentary video they shot last season?

You mean the one where I gave a shout out and impromptu ski conditions from the liftline?? I'll find you a link in a flash..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9KS_I9jFj8

I'm about 3+ minutes into it I think..

drjeff

I've had many a delicious, belly filling pre-ski breakfast at my favorite location near Mount Snow

dotspic1_xg04.jpg

Just this post has me craving the tall stack of berry/berry pancakes covered in real VT syrup that I'll be having Saturday AM when I'm up there this weekend! :)

I've had many a delicious, belly filling pre-ski breakfast at my favorite location near Mount Snow

dotspic1_xg04.jpg

Just this post has me craving the tall stack of berry/berry pancakes covered in real VT syrup that I'll be having Saturday AM when I'm up there this weekend! :)

You guys and your real Vermont maple syrup...lol..I'll take Mrs..Butterworths..LMBFAO..

Is it almost lunchtime??

drjeff

You guys and your real Vermont maple syrup...lol..I'll take Mrs..Butterworths..LMBFAO..

Is it almost lunchtime??

I'd rather just not have breakfast at all than have to eat a stack of pancakes (or waffles or french toast for that matter) with immitation syrup. The real stuff is just soooooooo much better(Grade A fancy medium amber is my favorite), and what makes it 3 times as good is the local VT stuff I buy right from a sugarhouse on Rte 100 in Jacksonville, VT helps out the local VT economy too. The real syrup that Dot's uses was local too, atleast last time I asked.

I'd rather just not have breakfast at all than have to eat a stack of pancakes (or waffles or french toast for that matter) with immitation syrup. The real stuff is just soooooooo much better(Grade A fancy medium amber is my favorite), and what makes it 3 times as good is the local VT stuff I buy right from a sugarhouse on Rte 100 in Jacksonville, VT helps out the local VT economy too. The real syrup that Dot's uses was local too, atleast last time I asked.

Although I spent 4 years living in VT..I don't know if I've ever had the real maple syrup since I'm not a pancake eater..I like salty breakfast foods..

On topic..

I think I'm having some Sausage for lunch...mmmmmmmm

drjeff

Stouffers frozen turkey dinner..orange Gatorade G2..going low-calorie today..

try water next time and you'll save another 63 calories over the G2 in that 20oz bottle :idea:

Right now I'm waiting for my business partner to drag his lazy butt to the office (his off day and he said he was on his way to meet me for lunch 30 minutes ago :rolleyes:) so I can goto lunch. I'm thinking today will be a chicken parm wrap and a salad.

bvibert

Staff member
Leftover pasta, Doritos :blink:, banana oatmeal bread, and an ice cream sandwich.

try water next time and you'll save another 63 calories over the G2 in that 20oz bottle :idea:

Right now I'm waiting for my business partner to drag his lazy butt to the office (his off day and he said he was on his way to meet me for lunch 30 minutes ago :rolleyes:) so I can goto lunch. I'm thinking today will be a chicken parm wrap and a salad.

You always eat lunch kind of on the late side...Anyway..I've been drinking Diet Coke and Diet Snapple alot lately but Gatorade G2 is the bomb on a hot day..but a wimpy frozen dinner is making me think about something steezier later on..

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
You know what Jack LaLanne says for nutrition- don't eat anything man made and if it tastes good, spit it out.

And maybe when you're 90 you can look like he does at age 90-

LaLannePushUp.jpg

You know what Jack LaLanne says for nutrition- don't eat anything man made and if it tastes good, spit it out.

And maybe when you're 90 you can look like he does at age 90-

LaLannePushUp.jpg

Jack LaLanne is a pimp...his wife is definitely a GILF...I'd hit dat..

drjeff

You always eat lunch kind of on the late side...Anyway..I've been drinking Diet Coke and Diet Snapple alot lately but Gatorade G2 is the bomb on a hot day..but a wimpy frozen dinner is making me think about something steezier later on..

lunch is 1 to 2 for me - from a business standpoint, being open during the typical 12 to 1 lunch hour has its advantages!

My business partner got stuck in traffic down by the CT beaches and bailed on me. So sitting infront of me right now is a 6" subway club on honey oat bread and a bottle of Coke Zero.