• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

lunch is 1 to 2 for me - from a business standpoint, being open during the typical 12 to 1 lunch hour has its advantages!

My business partner got stuck in traffic down by the CT beaches and bailed on me. So sitting infront of me right now is a 6" subway club on honey oat bread and a bottle of Coke Zero.

Steezy..my Dentist office is closed on Fridays..but they are open until 5:30PM Monday-Thursday..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Leftover pasta, Doritos :blink:, banana oatmeal bread, and an ice cream sandwich.
What's your problem with the Doritos? Too many carbs in one meal? You should space out your other options then instead of eating all carbs for lunch and saving the other stuff for later. ;)

bvibert

Staff member
What's your problem with the Doritos? Too many carbs in one meal? You should space out your other options then instead of eating all carbs for lunch and saving the other stuff for later. ;)

Nothing wrong with Doritos, it was just a weird combination to eat them with the pasta is all.

drjeff

Homemade turkey noodle soup (last Thanksgiving) that escaped my attention in the freezer.

Hope 'ya thawed it 1st ;) Just can't see a "turkey noodle slurpee" being that appetizing ;) :puke: ;)

Chicken Ceasar Salad and some iced tea with lemon for me today.

bvibert

Staff member
I had a fluffernutter, some Doritos, strawberries, and a couple cookies for lunch today.

Smoked turkey, yellow mustard, cheddar steeze and Tomato on an everything bagel..sour cream and onion chips..sugar free red bull water.