• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

gorgonzola

rare roast beef, crumpled blue cheese (of course!), field greens & chipotle mayo on foccaccia 550 cals- but i'm riding this aftrenoon!

Chef Boyardee microwave beef ravioli...pretzals..diet coke...

The office manager brought in microwave popcorn..woo hoo

gorgonzola

aw man gss....my kids won't even eat that sh..well maybe one them would! i figured i spend about $8/day on lunch and need to start cutting back. MrsSnowBunSki cut up a huge tupperware of naked salad that i'll work out of to start brown bagging - today was topped with 3 bean mix and a scoop of tuna and a few artichoke hearts, along with a few pieces of homeade spanakopita (spinch pie)...mmm !

aw man gss....my kids won't even eat that sh..well maybe one them would! i figured i spend about $8/day on lunch and need to start cutting back. MrsSnowBunSki cut up a huge tupperware of naked salad that i'll work out of to start brown bagging - today was topped with 3 bean mix and a scoop of tuna and a few artichoke hearts, along with a few pieces of homeade spanakopita (spinch pie)...mmm !

Spinach pie is the shit..yeah at $8 a day for lunch..that's about 2 grand a year...but what's even scarier is when I figure out what I spend in a year at the bar..

Dr Skimeister

Just back from taking my staff out for lunch at the George Inn. I had a rather tasty "Fiesta Garden Burger"-a veggie burger topped with taco-like fixings on a corn tortilla. Adequate dashes of Tabasco helped.