• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

drjeff

Today the accountant was treating, so instead of the regular local restaurant, we went to the fancy local restaurant, and of course i had basically what I have at the regular local restaurant, a chicken caesar wrap, although I did splurge today and have fresh sweet potato fries instead of a side salad. :rolleyes:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
It's funny because I don't really like sweet potatoes... but I tried sweet potato fries a month or so ago and I LOVE them!!! Yummy!

cbcbd

honey ham, hummus, lettuce, pepper jack cheese on an onion pita.

sweet potato fries are the shiznit! whatever southerner invented that is a darngoodness geinus!

bvibert

Staff member
Chicken sandwich and some crackers. Now I am having some cookie Staples sent me free with our last order.

Dude, staple cookies are no good for your gums, or the roof of your mouth, or your thought lining, etc..! :eek: Those are to give out to the neighborhood kids you don't like on Halloween...

o3jeff

Dude, staple cookies are no good for your gums, or the roof of your mouth, or your thought lining, etc..! :eek: Those are to give out to the neighborhood kids you don't like on Halloween...

Still hungry and too lazy to go out and get something so I'll have to take the risk. They also gave me a handful of caramels and some moose munch(appears to be some kinda coated popcorn).

I haven't given candy out on Halloween since the first year I lived there and got 2 trick or treaters and then I ate the 2 bags of candy myself

bvibert

Staff member
Still hungry and too lazy to go out and get something so I'll have to take the risk. They also gave me a handful of caramels and some moose munch(appears to be some kinda coated popcorn).

I haven't given candy out on Halloween since the first year I lived there and got 2 trick or treaters and then I ate the 2 bags of candy myself

Mmmmm... Moose Munch, kinda like Poppy Cock, but much better! Very dangerous stuff, bring it to the next ride and I'll dispose of it properly for you.

o3jeff

Thanks for looking out for me, but too late. Only thing left are about 6 caramels and those appear to have a limited life span the way my part time help is eating them.

I didn't do so well..Cheese-steak and fries with yellow gatorade...It was only a 7" Cheese-steak though and I didn't eat all the fries..but that's what I was hungry for..

bvibert

Staff member
I had a BBQ burger and fries from a local pizza joint. It tasted alright, but it went right trough me.... :eek: