• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

I had a ghetto lunch today...two taquitos from 7-11 and a slurpee..I need to make up for that with a really good dinner..

Greg

Staff member
Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella, Roasted Red Peppers, Tomato & Pesto on a Hard Roll. Pickle. Dr. Pepper.

drjeff

Chicken parmesan wrap, side salad, 4 more iced teas.

I'll take a case of sammy's (ateast until the next culinary report is posted ;) )

Ultimate omlet on a croissant from Dunkin Donuts. High quality.

MMMM....Outback NY Strip for dinner...double mmmmm....I just have to put in the call and pick it up..nothing like eating and typing about skiing at the same time...

So whose going to have the last post in this thread???

drjeff

Wow that's alot of iced tea..no buffalo chicken wrap today????

Gives me an excuse to get up and leave my patients in the chair for a few minutes each afternoon ;)

Buffalo chicken wrap for me is usually just tuesday's and most fridays. Today's wrap since it's Thursday will be a taco wrap - yes I know it's pathetic the predictability of my mid day culinary habits!

My diet is going really bad today...Mickey D's lunch...6 piece McNuggets..Fries..Coke..Hamburger..I need the energy because at 1:30PM I'm sitting with a family who lost their 23 year old son in a motorcycle accident...

Grassi21

Salad with chicken cutlet, avocado, corn, peas, black beans, and fat free ranch.

Greg

Staff member
Leftover pasta with chicken breast today.

Bumpity...

I just bought my lunch from the local Wawa...

Chef salad, sour cream and onion Herrs chips, Coca-Cola 12 ounce can...that's a pretty healthy lunch for me..better than a footlong cheesesteak with pierogies..