• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

gorgonzola

i had gotten mrs snowbunski jim gaffigan tix for christmas and bought a box of mexican hot pockets for the box to wrap them in... ate said hot pockets for lunchm today...t minus 10 minutes and some serious rumbles.... this can't end well

bump

went to paganos villagio italiano and got a #1:
lightly breaded chicken cutlet, sharp provolone, broccoli raab, roasted red peppers, fried hot peppers on a legit crusty italian loaf

day-um that was good

deadheadskier

Staff member
up early, so early lunch today. Made an awesome Cubano. Left over lime marinated pork tenderloin, prosciuto, carmelized onion, red pepper, melted moz, pickles, mayo and dijon. ruled

Geoff

I haven't eaten yet. I had a big dinner at Killington peak last night. Killington put on a huge food tasting buffet spread that had some amazing stuff. Jumbo shrimp. Seared tuna. Chilean sea bass. A huge thing of paiella that had lobster in it. Decent wine from the open bar. I had 4 or 5 glasses of Pinot Noir and closed with a splash of late harvest Muscat. $25.00 if you had a season pass.

I think I'll make an omelet now.

Edited:
Eggbeater omelet with cheddar on an english muffin as a sandwich

Last edited:

drjeff

Thinking about getting a slice of Bruschetta Pizza from the REALLY GOOD local pizza shop :)

SKIQUATTRO

fresh mozz, vine tomatos over grilled chicken cutlet (very thin sliced). was great last night, even better the next day....

gmcunni

homemade turkey salad -
* turkey breast leftovers
* ranch dressing
* hot sauce
* shredded cheese

mixed up in a bowl, eaten with a fork (no more bread, got to avoid the carbs)

wa-loaf

chick peas, black beans, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.

WakeboardMom

Fat free yogurt.

I'm meeting a friend for dinner. She tells me we have to have fish because it's Good Friday.