• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

just like your hoes?

Hell Yeah..you be knowing..I eat Sloppy Joes with my Sloppy Hoes..who be at my shows..smell them with my nose..when I'm feeling spendy..I take them out to Wendys..and if they tug it..I buy them chicken nuggets..with a little steeze sauce..writing mad stanzas like Tony Danza from Who's the Boss..your loss my gain..skiing in the rain..come and ride the train..like the quad city DJs..yo homey I'll talk your girl out of her PJs and be committing murder like OJ and kicking it like PayLey..ya heard..

deadheadskier

Staff member
Hell Yeah..you be knowing..I eat Sloppy Joes with my Sloppy Hoes..who be at my shows..smell them with my nose..when I'm feeling spendy..I take them out to Wendys..and if they tug it..I buy them chicken nuggets..with a little steeze sauce..writing mad stanzas like Tony Danza from Who's the Boss..your loss my gain..skiing in the rain..come and ride the train..like the quad city DJs..yo homey I'll talk your girl out of her PJs and be committing murder like OJ and kicking it like PayLey..ya heard..

:lol:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Drinking beer makes everything better.
No kidding! :beer:

You crack me up! :lol:

Lunch today: leftover spiral ham sandwich with leftover refrigerator mashed potatoes. And a strawberry rice krispie treat (that I made!). Yup, so healthy.....

Wish I could drink beer at work, too!

drjeff

Today was a Montreal seasoned burger with lettuce, tomato and blue cheese on a grilled ciabatta roll with a side salad and a glass of iced tea all while sitting on the new outdoor seating area at one of the local restaurants in the town where my office is.

The burger was so good, that It's been a pleasure re-tasting all afternoon long with each belch! ;)

ERJ-145CA

I'm about to dig into a Hungry Man boneless pork (rib shaped patty) with mashed potatos, corn and a brownie. You can't beat a rib shaped patty.

Dr Skimeister

I had an excellent turkey sandwhich with fresh mozzerella nand roasted peppers. I was so hypnotized by the aromas in the Italian deli that I bought ravioli, marinara sauce, and fresh made Italian sausage to make for dinner. Bon appetite!

noski

Grilled cheese (VT Cheddar), tomato, bacon on whole wheat from the Village Grocery. My favorite sandwhich.

Grilled cheese (VT Cheddar), tomato, bacon on whole wheat from the Village Grocery. My favorite sandwhich.

Steezy...I had a bacon egg and steeze sandwich at the Village Grocery two days ago..and that sounds like a great sandwich except for the wheat bread..

I went for boneless pork in sauce with rice and beans at the local spanish restaurant and a diet coke...I'm running exercising for a solid hour after work to make up for this lunch..but it's oh so good..num num num

drjeff

Debating between a grilled chicken caesar wrap with a side salad and a buffalo chicken wrap and a side salad. We'll see which one rolls off the tongue in about 30 minutes when I head to lunch :)