• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

Warp Daddy

Just back from a nice luncheon of chicken cordon bleu w/cranberry stuffing and salad n'veggies and awesome Lemon Merengue pie and some cappacino

Will be doing cereal for dinner now :D:D

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Salad(should be hungry again in and hour!) and hand full of clementines.

That's the problem with veggies... you never stop being hungry.

I don't know what I'm having yet today. Maybe a salad, too. Artisan lettuce, yellow/red/orange sweet peppers, craisins, goat cheese, and pecans with a little vinaigrette. That sounds really good...

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
that salad beats me out of my turkey sandwich that i think i forgot to put lettuce on for crunch.....may have to buy a bag of chips to fill it's place. :grin:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Rice & Chicken although I barely had time to eat. After all the crap I ate on the ride home Sunday from Sugarloaf I'm determined to eat water when I'm hungry at least for the next few days :)

o3jeff

that salad beats me out of my turkey sandwich that i think i forgot to put lettuce on for crunch.....may have to buy a bag of chips to fill it's place. :grin:

Doesn't everyone have a desk drawer like this at work?

IMAG0282.jpg
[/IMG]

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I need to step up my junk drawer, although i see some healthy snacks in there. Doritos would be just what i need right now.

bvibert

Staff member
Doesn't everyone have a desk drawer like this at work?

IMAG0282.jpg
[/IMG]

No, my desk drawers are filled with useless crap that I almost never use. If I had a snack drawer like that I'd probably empty it in one day. At least the vending machine requires me to get up from my desk if I want a snack, plus I need to have change...

campgottagopee

This thread is going on 4 years old, and started by someone who is currently banned. Am I the only one that finds this ironic??