• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
bah i forgot food and will probably skip lunch as i'm going out with co workers for drinks and appetizers after a meeting tonight...i've got some twizzlers to tide me over.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I brought an apple, but work is having a cookout thing. They are brining in Firefly's BBQ. Ribs & chicken. Awesome. Plus a dunk tank!

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
co worker who just had her baby stopped by so we all got sandwiches from a local deli that are deeeelicious! turkey,cabbage,mayo&oil, banana peppers! :grin:

Black Phantom

Do people still use brown bags? I usually use a cooler for my lunch.

It is a figure of speech that is used to denote when one brings their own lunch, food products, or liquor to an event themselves. When used in regards to lunch, one may infer that the lunch is brought from ones home.

A "home" is where one lives or resides.

I hope that this clears things up.

Black Phantom

Today actually, I compeltely forgot about it. Going to head over now, it's in my company's second building.

You really need to pay attention and stop skipping meals. An active body and minds requires constant nutrition.

I had a lovely turkey club sandwich and sweet potato fries. I really like sweat potato fries.