• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

bvibert

Staff member
Buffalo chicken wrap and fries.

Although I just remembered that I brought some awesome homemade mac and cheese (with bacon) for lunch, that I forgot all about! :angry: Guess I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow, or maybe dinner tonight!

Warp Daddy

Spinach salad with fresh Black Berries , Strawberries , Blueberries and chunks of warm carmelized brown sugar with a sweet dressing .

Roast beef sandwich and a large Chocolate chip cookies with melted stuffed chocolate center stuffing . ---- Yep its a Medical Center Board mtg luncheon.

bvibert

Staff member
Buffalo chicken wrap and fries.

Although I just remembered that I brought some awesome homemade mac and cheese (with bacon) for lunch, that I forgot all about! :angry: Guess I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow, or maybe dinner tonight!

I remembered to have that mac and cheese today. Yummy!

Grassi21

scrambled eggs with sauteed onions, spinach, and feta cheese and 2 pieces of wheat toast.

gmcunni

i miss living 5 minutes away from them when we were in stamford. the rest of stamford i can do without... colony grill i miss greatly.

swing by Fairfield on the way home from work some time. wifey grabbed it for takeout when she was down there yesterday.

deadheadskier

Staff member
been meaning to try tasty burger in Fenway forever

http://www.tastyburger.com/

I was going to order a single onion, but the six people in line in front of me all ordered doubles burgers, so I figured that was the appropriate thing to do and went for it. totally unnecessary, thing was HUGE. A single would be more than enough of a burger at this joint. super greasy, super good, as are the fries. Though whatever work I've done at the gym this week just got thrown out the window. :smash:

definitely an elevated fast food type joint. Guys who own it, own a couple of fine dining restaurants in the city

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
been meaning to try tasty burger in Fenway forever

http://www.tastyburger.com/

I was going to order a single onion, but the six people in line in front of me all ordered doubles burgers, so I figured that was the appropriate thing to do and went for it. totally unnecessary, thing was HUGE. A single would be more than enough of a burger at this joint. super greasy, super good, as are the fries. Though whatever work I've done at the gym this week just got thrown out the window. :smash:

definitely an elevated fast food type joint. Guys who own it, own a couple of fine dining restaurants in the city

Jalapeno sounds good.

There used to an awesome Chilean restaurant in Downtown Crossing .... Chacarero.

I think they moved, but I used to love their sandwhiches. They put green beans on them, which sounds wierd, but is completely delicious.

It begins with homemade bread, that we make fresh daily. The main ingredient is either tender grilled steak or chicken (or both). Then with your main ingredient, we add steamed green beans, which gives it that authentic Chilean touch, Muenster cheese and fresh tomatoes. After that, we add an avocado spread, salt, pepper & our secret hot recipe to complete the sandwich. Of course any ingredient can be omitted, just let us know.

Mmmm I'm craving one right now big time.